Maio 2014 vol. 1 num. 1 - 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics
Full Article - Open Access.
This article presents an application of symmetry groups in symmetrical observability of kinematic parameters of parallel mechanisms. The devised concepts are used in the domain of Kinematic Identification (KI). The investigation takes advantage of the mechanism structural symmetries and presents the following contributions: (i) a conjecture that allows mapping the symmetries of the mechanism into the articular-variables space, (ii) the necessary conditions to express leg parameters in coordinate systems which allow symmetrical observability, and (iii) a procedure for exploiting symmetries in pose selection for KI that reduces the design-of-experiments costs to (1=nlegs) when compared to a KI procedure in which each leg configurations are selected independently. An application of the symmetrical observability is presented through the simulated KI of a 3RRR symmetrical parallel mechanism.
Palavras-chave: Symmetrical observability, kinematic identification, parallel mechanism.,
-  S. Besnard and W. Khalil. Identifiable parameters for parallel robots kinematic calibration. In IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation – ICRA, volume 3, 200
-  I.A. Bonev and C.M. Gosselin. Analytical determination of the workspace of symmetrical spherical parallel mechanisms. IEEE Trans. Rob., 22(5):1011 –1017, oct. 2006.
-  D. Daney. Optimal measurement configurations for Gough platform calibration. In International Conference on Robotics and Automation ICRA’02, volume 1, pages 147– 152. IEEE, 2002.
-  D. Daney. Kinematic calibration of the Gough platform. Robotica, 21(06):677–690, 2003.
-  S. Durango, D. Restrepo, O. Ruiz, J. Restrepo-Giraldo, and S. Achiche. Kinematic identification of parallel mechanisms by a divide-and-conquer strategy. In 7th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics - ICINCO, volume 2, pages 167–173, 2010.
-  J.H. Jang, S.H. Kim, and Y.K. Kwak. Calibration of geometric and non-geometric errors of an industrial robot. Robotica, 19(03):311–321, 2001.
-  J.P. Merlet. Parallel robots, chapter 1, pg. 13. Springer-Verlag New York Inc, 2006.
-  P. Renaud, A. Vivas, N. Andreff, P. Poignet, P. Martinet, F. Pierrot, and O. Company. Kinematic and dynamic identification of parallel mechanisms. Control Eng. Prac., 14(9):1099–1109, 2006.
-  O. Ruiz and C. Cadavid. Geometrics functions in computer aided geometric design. Fondo Editorial Universidad EAFIT, first edition, 2008.
-  B. Siciliano and O. Khatib, editors. Springer Handbook of Robotics. Springer, Berlin, 2008.
-  Y. Sun and J.M. Hollerbach. Active robot calibration algorithm. In International Conference on Robotics and Automation – ICRA, pages 1276–1281, May 2008.
-  J.-S. Zhao, M. Chen, K. Zhou, J.-X. Dong, and Z.-J. Feng. Workspace of parallel manipulators with symmetric identical kinematic chains. Mech. Mach. Theory, 41(6):632 – 645, 2006.
-  J.-S. Zhao, F. Chu, and Z.-J Feng. Symmetrical characteristics of the workspace for spatial parallel mechanisms with symmetric structure. Mech. Mach. Theory, 43(4):427 – 444, 2008.
-  J.-S. Zhao, F. Chu, and Z-J Feng. Singularities within the workspace of spatial parallel mechanisms with symmetric structures. P. I. Mech. Eng. C-J. Mec., 224(2):459–472, 2010.
Durango, S.; Restrepo, D.; Ruiz, O.; Restrepo-Giraldo, J.; Achiche, S.; "SYMMETRICAL OBSERVABILITY OF KINEMATIC PARAMETERS IN SYMMETRICAL-PARALLEL MECHANISMS", p. 254-272 . In: In Proceedings of the 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics [= Blucher Mechanical Engineering Proceedings, v. 1, n. 1].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2358-0828, DOI 10.5151/meceng-wccm2012-16714
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação