fevereiro 2014 vol. 1 num. 1 - 8th Conference of the International Committee for Design History & Design Studies
Full Article - Open Access.
The voices of the users: how technology can help in co-innovation
Design plays a growing role in the public sector. Designers’ tools and service design processes have put an emphasis on empathy for the users, creativity, visual thinking, and co-design. The focus of this paper is on how co-innovation with users can be done in the public sector, and how the service design tools – service prototyping in specific – are able to help in doing this.
Palavras-chave: Public Services, Service Design, Co-design, Agile Technologies, Prototyping,
-  Beyer H.; Holtzblatt, K. And Baker, L. 2004. An Agile Customer-Centered Method: Rapid Contextual Design. Proceedings of XP Universe 2004: 50-59.
-  Blomkvist, J. 2011. Conceptualising Prototypes in Service Design. Faculty of Arts and Sciences Thesis No. 101. Linköping University, Department of Computer and Information Science. liu.diva-portal.org/smash/record.jsf?pid=diva2:412916Andrvn=2 (last accessed 26/04/12)
-  Borins, S. 2002. Leadership and innovation in the public sector. Leadership And Organization Development Journal, 23 (8): 467-476.
-  Buur, J. And Matthews, B. 2008. Participatory Innovation. International Journal of Innovation Management, 12 (3): 255-273.
-  Eide Knudsen, S. 2012. Service Design as an innovation approach in Hospitals. Unpublished presentation at PhD Course in Service Design in the Public Sector. Aalborg University, Department of Architecture, Design and Media Technology, 26/03/12.
-  Fulton Suri, J. 2008. Informing Our Intuition, Design Research for Radical Innovation. Rotman Magazine, Winter 2008: 53-55.
-  Hammer Jakobsen, T. 2012. Value creation and service quality – a peopled centered approach to service innovation. Unpublished presentation at PhD Course in Service Design in the Public Sector. Aalborg University, Department of Architecture, Design and Media Technology, 27/03/12.
-  Hasu, M.; Saari, E. And Mattelmäki M. 2011. Bringing the employee back in: integrating user-driven and employee-driven innovation in the public sector. In: SUNDBO, J. And TOIVONEN M. (Ed.) User-based Innovation in Services: 251-27 Cheltenham UK: Edward Elgar Publishing Limited.
-  Kallio, K.; Lappalainen, I.; Kuure, E. And Lindström, A. 2011. A learning perspective for managing service innovation process in a value network.
-  Encounters11 Conference, 13th - 14th April 2011, Porvoo, Finland.
-  Kalliomaa, A.; Puura, S. And Tasanko P. (Ed.) 2004. Youth in Finland. Ministry of Education, Finland. Helsinki University Press, Helsinki. www.minedu.fi/export/sites/default/OPM/Julkaisut/2004/liitteet/youth_finland.pdf (last accessed 26/04/12)
-  Lehtonen, M. And Tuominen, T. 2011. Multiple voices of the user in public sector services. In: SUNDBO, J. And TOIVONEN M. (Ed.) User-based Innovation in Services: 227-250. Cheltenham UK: Edward Elgar Publishing Limited.
-  Meroni, A. And Sangiorgi, D. 2011. A new discipline. In: MERONI, A. And SANGIORGI, D. (Ed.) Design for Services: 9-33. Aldershot, UK: Gower Publishing.
-  Ministry Of Education 2006. Youth Work and Youth Policy - Fact Sheets. www.minedu.fi/export/sites/default/OPM/Nuoriso/Liitteet/YOUTH_WORK_AND_YOUTH_POLICY.pdf (last accessed 26/04/12)
-  Mulgan, G. And Albury, D. 2003. Innovations in the Public Sector (Cabinet Office, London). www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/upload/assets/www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/strategy/pubinov2.pdf (last accessed 26/04/12)
-  Rontti, S.; Miettinen, S.; Kuure, E. And Lindström, A. 2012. A Laboratory Concept for Service Prototyping – Service Innovation Corner (SINCO). Proceedings of the Third Service Design and Service Innovation Conference, ServDes 2012, 8-10 February, Espoo, Finland.
-  Szebeko, D. 2011. Co-Designing Services in the Public Sector. In: MERONI, A. And SANGIORGI, D. (Ed.) Design for Services: 42-52. Aldershot, UK: Gower Publishing.
-  Thurston, P. 2009. Designing Public Services. In: MIETTINEN, S. And KOIVISTO M. (Ed.) Designing Services with Innovative Methods: 150-161. Kuopio Academy of Design, University of Art and Design, B93.
KUURE, Essi; LINDSTRÖM, Antti; "The voices of the users: how technology can help in co-innovation", p. 336-340 . In: Farias, Priscila Lena; Calvera, Anna; Braga, Marcos da Costa & Schincariol, Zuleica (Eds.). Design frontiers: territories, concepts, technologies [=ICDHS 2012 - 8th Conference of the International Committee for Design History & Design Studies]. São Paulo: Blucher, 2012.
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2318-6968, ISBN: 978-85-212-0692-7
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação