Maio 2014 vol. 1 num. 1 - 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics
Full Article - Open Access.
THE EFFECT OF GROUTING REINFORCEMENT ON GROUNDWATER SEE-PAGE IN DEEP TUNNELS
To investigate the effect of grouting reinforcement rim on groundwater pressure and seepage discharge, a number of theoretical analyses have been conducted with the following assumptions: circular tunnel, radial stable and isotropic seepage. The solutions of the seepage flow and the hydraulic pressure distribution law are obtained by the calcula-tions. According to the example, it proved that the grouting reinforcement can obviously de-creased the hydraulic pressure acting on the lining and seepage discharge in drainage condi-tions. The seepage discharge of unlined tunnel calculated by the formulas is close to the ac-tual value obtained from the monitoring data. It illustrates that this method is suitable for the similar tunnels. Additionally, on the basis of the correlation analysis, the water forces acting on the lining and the seepage flow decrease sharply at the beginning by reducing the permea-bility coefficient and increasing the thickness of the reinforcement rim. But when the rein-forcement parameters reach to certain values, the water forces and seepage discharge keep stable regardless of whether the changes of the reinforcement parameters are taken.
Palavras-chave: Radial Stable Seepage, Reinforcement parameter, Water Pressure, See-page Discharge, Deep tunnels.,
-  LI Xi-bing, ZHANG Wei, LI Di-yuan, WANG Qi-sheng. Influence of underground water seepage flow on surrounding rock deformation of multi-arch tunnel. J. Cent. South Univ. Technol, 15: 69-74, 2008.
-  TSENG D J, TSAI B R, CHANG L C. A case study on ground treatment for a rock tun-nel with high groundwater ingression in Taiwan. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 16(3): 175-183, 2001.
-  Young-Jin Shin, Ki-ll Song, In-Mo Lee, Gye-Chun Cho. Interaction between tunnel supports and ground convergence-consideration of seepage forces. International Jour-nal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 48(3): 394-405, 2011.
-  WANG Li-ying, ZHAO Wei-guo. Forecasting groundwater level based on WNM with GA. Journal of Computational Information Systems, 7(1): 160-167, 2011.
-  In-Mo Lee, Jae-Sung Lee, Seok-Woo Nam. Effect of seepage force on tunnel face sta-bility reinforced with multi-step pipe grouting. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 19: 551-565, 2004.
-  Kyung-Ho Park, Joo-Gong Lee, Adisorn Owatsiriwong. Seepage force in a drained cir-cular tunnel: An analytical approach. Can. Geotech. J., 45: 432-436, 2008.
-  Ponlawich Arjnoi, Jae-Hyeung Jeong, Chang-Yong Kim, Kyung-Ho Park. Effect of drainage conditions on porewater pressure distributions and lining stresses in drained tunnels. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 24: 376-389, 2009.
-  HE Hong-zhong, WANG Xing-hua. Study on parameters of grouting reinforced rim during undersea tunnel. Technology of Highway and Transport, 5: 99-102, 200
-  YANG Zhi-xi, YANG Lin-de. Analytic solution for anisotropic steady seepage into a circle-crossed tunnel. Journal of TongJi University, 29(3): 273-277, 2001.
-  WANG Jian-xiu, YANG Li-zhong, HE Jing. The simulation of deep tunnel external water pressure by analytical-numerical method. Hydrogeology and Engineering geolo-gy, 3: 17-19, 2002.
-  In-Mo Lee, Seok-Woo Nam. The study of seepage forces acting on the tunnel lining and tunnel face in shallow tunnels. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 16: 31-40, 2001.
-  A. Bobet, Effect of pore water pressure on tunnel support during static and seismic loading. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 18: 377-393, 2003.
-  Atkinson, J.H., Mair, R.J.. Loads on leaking and watertight tunnel linings, sewers and buried pipes due to groundwater. Geotechnique, 33(3): 341-344, 1983.
-  Schweiger, H.F., Pottler, P.K., Steiner, H.. Effect of seepage forces on the shotcrete lining of a large undersea cavern. In Proceeding, Int. Conf. Computer Methods and Ad-vances in Geomechanics, 1503-1508, 1991.
-  Lee, I.M., Nam, S.W.. The study of seepage forces acting on the tunnel lining and tun-nel face in shallow tunnels. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 16(1):31-40, 2001.
-  Bilfinger, W.. Impermeabilization versus drainage: some considerations regarding lin-ing loads. Felsbau, 23(3):55-61, 2005.
-  LIN Chuan-nian, LI Li-ping, HAN Xing-rui. Research on forecast method of tunnel water inrush in complex karst areas. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineer-ing, 27(7): 1469-1476, 2008.
Liu, Fusheng; Xu, Guoyuan; Huang, Wentong; Hu, Shengbin; Hu, Min; "THE EFFECT OF GROUTING REINFORCEMENT ON GROUNDWATER SEE-PAGE IN DEEP TUNNELS", p. 4727-4737 . In: In Proceedings of the 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics [= Blucher Mechanical Engineering Proceedings, v. 1, n. 1].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2358-0828, DOI 10.5151/meceng-wccm2012-20079
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação