fevereiro 2015 vol. 1 num. 2 - XX Congresso Brasileiro de Engenharia Química
Artigo - Open Access.
STUDY OF ADHESION PROPERTIES OF NATURAL RUBBER - BASED PRESSURE SENSITIVE ADHESIVE WITH VARIATION OF TACKIFIER RESIN AND PLASTICIZERS AGENTS
Pressure sensitive adhesives (PSA) are special adhesives that exhibit tack at room temperature. The objective of this study is to establish a methodology for testing formulations for pressure sensitive adhesives, to find out which ones give higher value for peel adhesion, while keeping good performance for all other properties. Formulations were prepared in laboratory, based on a statistical Design of Experiments, varying the amount of two different types of plasticizer and one type of resin. The choice of those three components was based on experience. Contour line diagrams, created by the statistical software Design Expert, were used to analyse which formulations give better results. Finally, samples with the best outcomes were reproduced and their results compared with the forecast of the statistical model. The methodology proved to be adequate, leading to the manufacture of new optimized samples.
-  DERAIL, C., MARIN, G. Rheology and adherence of pressure-sensitive adhesives. The J. of Adhe., v. 82, p. 469-485, 2006.
-  ELDIN, A. B. Wide Spectra of Quality Control. Publisher: InTech, 2011.
-  FERNANDES, C. Estudo das propriedades mecânicas e reológicas de adesivos Hot Melt PSA com variação de plastificantes e elastômeros. Universidade de Feevale, Novo Hamburgo, 2010.
-  GUILLEMENET, J., BISTAC, S., SCHULTZ, J. Relationship between polymer viscoelastic properties and adhesive behaviour. Inter. J. of Adhe. and Adhes., v. 22, p. 1-5, 2002 HORGNIES, M., DARQUE-CERETI, E., FELDER, E. Relationship between fracture energy and the mechanical behaviour of pressure sensitive adhesives. Inter. J. of Adhe. and Adhes., v. 27, p. 661-668, 2007.
-  JUGENDHEIMER, M. Lösemittelfreie Naturkautschuk-Klebmassen. Hochschule Lausitz, Senftenberg, 2012.
-  SATAS, D. Handbook of pressure sensitive adhesive technology. United States: Vnr Publishers, 1989.
-  SCHOLZ, M. Entwicklung von Naturkautschuk-Haftklebmasse auf Basis lösungsmittelfreier Technologien. Technische Universität Dresden, Dresden, 2013.
SILVA, F. B. M.; VIANNA, R. F.; NEUBERT, I.; "STUDY OF ADHESION PROPERTIES OF NATURAL RUBBER - BASED PRESSURE SENSITIVE ADHESIVE WITH VARIATION OF TACKIFIER RESIN AND PLASTICIZERS AGENTS", p. 13894-13901 . In: Anais do XX Congresso Brasileiro de Engenharia Química - COBEQ 2014 [= Blucher Chemical Engineering Proceedings, v.1, n.2].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2359-1757, DOI 10.5151/chemeng-cobeq2014-1089-21080-146282
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação