fevereiro 2014 vol. 1 num. 1 - 8th Conference of the International Committee for Design History & Design Studies
Full Article - Open Access.
Sewn or Simulated: transformational fashion realizations
This paper describes developments in a fashion design program which, through the embrace of progressive technology and the interdisciplinary research opportunities afforded by a university venue, is addressing new practices for fashion design. In particular, this paper considers advanced 3D technology for production of the physically-based simulation of clothing being incorporated into the fashion design curriculum.
Palavras-chave: Fashion design, 3D garment simulation, Multidisciplinary research, Historic fashion, Design education,
-  Chittaro L. And , Corvaglia. D . 2003.3D Virtual Clothing: from Garment Design to Web3D Visualization and Simulation. ACM New York, NY, USA. doi10.1145/636593.636605.
-  Lombardi, C. 2007. CAD software is the new black. http://news.cnet.com/CAD-software-is-the-new-black/2100-1012_3-6221810.html (last accessed March 1, 2012)
-  Ondogan, Z. And Erdogan, C. 2006. The Comparison of the Manual and CAD Systems for Pattern Making, Grading and Marker Making Processes. FIBRES And TEXTILES in Eastern Europe January /March 2006, Vol. 14, No. 1 (55).
-  Rottenberg, D. 2000 The Man Who Made Wall Street: 149-159. Philadelphia, PA: The University of Pennsylvania Press.
-  Van De Bogart, W. 1990.New Developments in CAD for the Fashion Designer. [email protected] ©1995-2003 Earth Portals (last accessed March 15, 2012)
MARTIN, Kathi; KO, Hyeong-Seok; "Sewn or Simulated: transformational fashion realizations", p. 312-316 . In: Farias, Priscila Lena; Calvera, Anna; Braga, Marcos da Costa & Schincariol, Zuleica (Eds.). Design frontiers: territories, concepts, technologies [=ICDHS 2012 - 8th Conference of the International Committee for Design History & Design Studies]. São Paulo: Blucher, 2012.
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2318-6968, ISBN: 978-85-212-0692-7
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação