Maio 2014 vol. 1 num. 1 - 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics
Full Article - Open Access.
PARALLEL COMPUTATION FOR FLUID-STRUCTURE THERMAL INTERACTIONSWITH MULTIPHASE MODELING
This paper presents a computational method to predict gas-liquid-solid multiphase phenomena. In addition to the mechanical interactions between the different phases, their thermal interactions are taken into account in the present multiphase modeling. The phaseaveraged governing equations, including the energy equation to predict temperature distributions, are discretized with a finite volume method and calculated with the numerically stable and accurate algorithms. The numerical procedures are parallelized with flat MPI so that it can be executed on recent large-scale distributed memory systems. It was applied to basic engineering problems and its validity was discussed.
Palavras-chave: thermal interaction, multiphase modeling, parallel computation,
-  S. Ushijima. Multiphase-model approach to predict arbitrarily-shaped objects moving in free surface flows. Proc of APCOM’07 – EPMESC XI, pages MS41–3–1, 2007.
-  S. Ushijima and N. Kuroda. Multiphase modeling to predict finite deformations of elastic objects in free surface flows. Fluid Structure Interaction V, WIT Press, pages 34–45, 2009.
-  S. Ushijima and I. Nezu. Higher-order implicit (C-ISMAC) method for incompressible flows with collocated grid system. JSCE Journal, (719/II-61):21–30, 2002.
-  B. R. Shin, T. Ikohagi, and H. Daiguji. An unsteady implicit SMAC scheme for two-dimensional incompressible Navier-Stokes equations. JSME International Journal, 36(4):598–606, 1993.
-  S. Yamamoto and H. Daiguji. Higher-order-accurate upwind schemes for solving the compressible Euler and Navier-Stokes equations. Computers Fluids, 22(2/3):259–270, 1993.
-  C.W. Hirt and J. L. Cook. Calculating three-dimensional flows around structures and over rough terrain. J. Comput. Phys., 10:324–340, 1972.
-  S. Ushijima, S. Yamada, S. Fujioka, and I. Nezu. Prediction method (3DMICS) for transportation of solid bodies in 3D free-surface flows. JSCE Journal, 810/II-74:79–89, 2006.
-  H. A. Van Der Vorst. BI-CGSTAB : A first and smoothly converging variant of BI-CG for the solution of nonsymmetric linear systems. SIAM J. Sci. Stat. Comput., 13:631–644, 1992.
-  W. Gropp, E. Lusk, and R. Thakur. Using MPI-2. The MIT Press, 199
-  J. P. Holman. Heat Transfer. McGRAW-HILL, INC., 1997.
Maruyama, K.; Toriu, D.; Ushijima, S.; "PARALLEL COMPUTATION FOR FLUID-STRUCTURE THERMAL INTERACTIONSWITH MULTIPHASE MODELING", p. 4230-4239 . In: In Proceedings of the 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics [= Blucher Mechanical Engineering Proceedings, v. 1, n. 1].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2358-0828, DOI 10.5151/meceng-wccm2012-19797
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação