Maio 2014 vol. 1 num. 1 - 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics
Full Article - Open Access.
Numerical Nonlinear Analysis with the Boundary Element Method
This paper presents a new formulation of the Boundary Element Method to visco-plastic problems in a two-dimensional analysis. Visco-plastic stresses and strains are ob-tained until the visco-plastic strain rate reaches the steady state condition. A perfect visco-plastic analysis is also carried out in linear strain hardening (H’=0) materials. Part of the domain, the part that is susceptible to yield is discretized into quadratic, quadrilateral con-tinuous cells. The loads are used to demonstrate time effects in the analysis carried out. Nu-merical results are compared with solution obtained from the Finite Element Method (FEM).
Palavras-chave: Boundary Element, Visco-plasticity, Boundary Integral Equations,
-  Providakis, C.P., Viscoplastic BEM Fracture Analysis of Creeping Metallic Cracked Structures in Plane Stress using Complex Variable Technique. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 70, 707-720.,2003
-  Aliabadi, M.H., Boundary Element Methods in Fracture Mechanics. Appl Mech Rev, , 50, 83-96.,1997
-  Tan, C.L., Lee, K.H. Elastic-Plastic Stress Analysis of a Cracked thick-walled Cylinder, Journal of Strain Analysis, 50-57., 1983
-  Yong, L., and Guo, W.G., The calculation of J I Integrals of Thick-Walled Tubes with One and Two Symmetrick Cracks by Elastoplastic BEM, Int. J. Pres. Ves. Andamp; Pipping, 51, 143-15 1992
-  Hantschel T., Busch, M., Kuna, M., and Maschke, H.G., Solution of Elastic-Plastic Crack Problems by an Advanced Boundary Element Method, in Proceedings of the 5th. International Conference on Numerical Methods in Fracture Mechanics, A.R.. Luxmoore and D.R.J. Owen, Eds., pp. 29-40., 1990
-  Leitão, V., An Improved Bounadry Element Formulation for Nonlinear Fracture Mechanics I, PhD Thesis, Wessex Institute of Technology, University of Porsmouth, 1993.
-  Swedlow, J. L. and Cruse, T. A. Formulation of the boundary integral equation for three-dimensional elastoplastic flow, International Journal of Solids and Structures, 7, 1673-1681., 1971
-  Riccardella, P. An Implementation of the Boundary Integral Technique for plane problems of Elasticity and Elastoplasticity, PhD Thesis, Carnegie Mellon University, Pitsburg, PA 1973.
-  Telles, J. C. F., and Brebbia,C.A. Elastic/viscoplastic Problems using Boundary Elements, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 24, 605-618. 1982
-  Aliabadi, M.H., The Boundary Element Method. Applications in Solids and Structures. Vol. 2. John Wiley Andamp; Sons, Ltd, West Sussex, England 2002.
-  Aliabadi,M.H. A new generation of boundary element methods in fracture mechanics, International Journal of Fracture, 86, 91-125. 1997
-  Aliabadi,M.H. and Portela,A. Dual boundary element incremental analysis of crack growth in rotating disc. Boundary Element Technology VII, Computational Mechanics Publica-tions, Southampton, 607-616. 1992
-  Portela, A. Aliabadi, M.H., and Rooke, D.P., Dual Boundary Element Incremental Analysis of Crack propagation. Computers Andamp; Structures, 46, 237-247. 1993
-  Mi, Y., Aliabadi, M.H., Dual Boundary Element Method for Three-Dimensional Fracture Mechanics Analysis, Engng. Anal. with Bound. Elem., 10, 161-171. 1992
-  Chao Y.J., Zhu, X.K., and Zhang, L., Higher-Order Asymptotic Crack-Tip .elds in a power-lawCreeping material, International Journal of Solids and Structures, 38, 2001.
-  Pineda, E., Dual Boundary Element Analysis for Creep Fracture, Ph. D. Thesis, Queen Mary College, University of London, 2005.
Pineda, E.; Villaseñor, I.; Zapata, J.; "Numerical Nonlinear Analysis with the Boundary Element Method", p. 3947-3953 . In: In Proceedings of the 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics [= Blucher Mechanical Engineering Proceedings, v. 1, n. 1].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2358-0828, DOI 10.5151/meceng-wccm2012-19644
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação