Dezembro 2014 vol. 1 num. 8 - XVIII Conference of the Iberoamerican Society of Digital Graphics - SIGraDi: Design in Freedom
Article - Open Access.
Mapeo Vivencial del Fenómeno Enseñanza - Aprendizaje en el Espacio de Aula Escolar – El Caso de Uruguay
Children are entitled to equal access to education; this applies to the classroom setting. The classroom size, shape and layout are commonly taken for granted and little consideration is taken to how this affects the learning experience. This paper argues that the traditional class- room environment does not allow for equal interaction between teachers and pupils. Preliminary findings of a case study in 4 classrooms in Uruguay are presented. The conclusions suggest that not all pupils in the classroom receive quality interaction with the teacher. A more comprehensive approach to designing spaces that are conducive to learning will benefit this interaction.
Palavras-chave: Mapeo vivencial, Aula escolar, Interacción, Proxemia, Diseño arquitectónico,
-  Hall, E. (1969). The hidden dimension. New York: Anchor Books. Hall, E. (1973). The Silent Language. New York: Anchor Books.
-  Higgins, S., Hall, E., Wall, K., Woolner, P. y McCaughey, C. (2005) The impact of school environments: a literature review. London: Design Council.
-  Horne-Martin, S. (2004). The classroom environment and chil- dren´s performance – is there a relationship?, In Spencer, C. y Blades, M. (eds) Children and their Environments. Learning, using and designing spaces, Cambridge: Cambridge University.
-  Leiringer, R. y Cardellino, P. (2011): Schools for the twenty-first century: school design and educational transformation. British Educational Research Journal, 37(6), 915-93
-  Lim, F. V., O’Halloran, K. L., Andamp; Podlasov, a. (2012). Spatial pedagogy: mapping meanings in the use of classroom space. Cambridge Journal of Education, 42(2), 235–251.
-  MacPherson, J. C. (1984). Environments and Interaction in Row-and-Column Classrooms. Environment and Behavior, 16(4), 481–502.
-  Marx, A., U. Fuhrer y T. Hartig (2000). Effects of Classroom Seating Arrangements on Children’s Question-asking, Learning Environments Research, 2, 249-263. UNICEF (2004) The universal decalaration of human rights. Turkey.
-  Woolner, P. (2010). The design of learning spaces. London: Continuum.
-  Wood, J (2013) Interpersonal Communication: Everyday Encounters. Boston: Wadsworth.
Cardellino, Paula; Araneda, Claudio; "Mapeo Vivencial del Fenómeno Enseñanza - Aprendizaje en el Espacio de Aula Escolar – El Caso de Uruguay", p. 144-147 . In: Proceedings of the XVIII Conference of the Iberoamerican Society of Digital Graphics: Design in Freedom [=Blucher Design Proceedings, v.1, n.8].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2318-6968, DOI 10.5151/despro-sigradi2014-0025
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação