Maio 2014 vol. 1 num. 1 - 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics
Full Article - Open Access.
MACROSCOPIC NUMERICAL SIMULATION ON COMPRESSIVE BEHAVIOR OF RECYCLED AGGREGATE CONCRETE BASED ON IMAGE ANALYSIS
As a kind of environmental friendly material, the recycled aggregate concrete (RAC) attracts extensive attention. The compressive behavior of it is main problem in study. Currently, one problem in study is how to create the macroscopic numerical analysis model of recycled aggregate (RA). In this paper RAC is considered as six-phase composite material, which include natural aggregate (NA), old mortar, new mortar, interface of NA and old mortar, interface of NA and new mortar and interface of old mortar and new mortar. In the problem of aggregate distribution, this paper use geometry information came from the failure surface of RAC specimen. Through numerical simulation to cube specimen section, this paper gets the uniaxial compression stress-strain curves and the process of cube concrete specimen section cracking. The analysis of results obtained following conclusions: considering RA as three-phase composite material (NA, old mortar, interface of NA and old mortar) could reflect the macro-cracking process in RA; The additional interface came from RA lead to RAC having more micro-crack than common concrete; The RA has coarse surface which let it combine with new mortar more firmly; The same elastic modulus of old mortar and new mortar let them having a similar displacement under a same stress, which inhibit cracking in interface of old mortar and new mortar.
Palavras-chave: Recycled aggregate concrete, Numerical simulation, Image analysis,
-  Morgan L, Ellinger H, Klinksiek R, et al. Examination of Concrete by Computerized Tomography. ASI Journal 1980, 77( 1) : 23-27..
-  Buyu Kozturk O. Imaging of Concrete Structures . NDTAndamp;E International 1998, 31( 4) : 233-243.
-  Daniel C, Jan G M, Van M. Analysis of compressive fracture of three different concretes by means of 3D-digital image correlation and vacuum impregnation.Cement Andamp; Concrete Composites 2010,32:281-290
-  Jean L C. Why automatic image analysis? An introduction to this issue. Cement Andamp; Composites 2001,23:127-131
-  Jean L C, Liliane C, Michel C, et al. Some fields of applications of automatic image analysis in civil engineering. Cement Andamp; Concrete 2001,23:157-169
-  Anne S D, Michel C, Liliane C, et al. Study of phase dispersion in concrete by image analysis. Cement Andamp; Composites 2001,23:215-226
-  H K Man, J G M. van Mier. Damage distribution and size effect in numerical concrete from lattice analyses. Cement Andamp; Concrete Composites 2011,33:867-880
-  Hoon L, Ji H K, Kwan H , et al. Application of DEM model to breakage and liberation behaviour of recycled aggregates from impact-breakage of concrete waste. Minerals Engineering 2008,21:761-765
-  Jianzhuang X, Jingwei Y, Luming S. FEM simulation of chloride diffusion in modeled recycled aggregate concrete. Construction and Building Materials 2012,29:12-13
-  A Abbas, D Fathifazl, B Fournier, et al. Quantification of residual mortar content in recycled concrete aggregate by image analysis. Materials characterization 2009; 60; 716-726
-  William, K J Warnke, E P: Constitutive model for the triaxial behaviour of concrete. IABSE 1974.
-  Song Y. Multiple Concrete Material Constitutive and Failure Criteria. Beijing 2002(in Chinese)
Li, Tan; Zhu, Ciman; "MACROSCOPIC NUMERICAL SIMULATION ON COMPRESSIVE BEHAVIOR OF RECYCLED AGGREGATE CONCRETE BASED ON IMAGE ANALYSIS", p. 4933-4940 . In: In Proceedings of the 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics [= Blucher Mechanical Engineering Proceedings, v. 1, n. 1].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2358-0828, DOI 10.5151/meceng-wccm2012-20156
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação