fevereiro 2015 vol. 1 num. 2 - XX Congresso Brasileiro de Engenharia Química
Artigo - Open Access.
HTT 1800 SILAZANE AS HIGH PERFORMANCE COATING TO STAINLESS STEEL SUBSTRATE
Stainless steel has been used for years as a commodity in the most different fields of industry due to its excellent physical and chemical resistance properties, however highly undesired energy expenditure on the forced abrasion of fluids to the steel wall is caused due the material''s rough surface and friction. Silazane polymer-derived ceramic coatings may be a promising alternative to this problem by modifying the substrate surface and wettability. Thereafter, AISI 304 steel samples were dip-coated in HTT 1800 solutions and treated thermally at temperatures ranging from 200-700 oC in order to evaluate the coating thermal resistance and interaction to different liquids. Fillers were also as to tailor greatly the interaction with liquids at high temperatures (400-500 oC). In comparison to the raw substrate, the coated samples exhibited a more oleophobic and more hydrophilic behavior. TGA analysis detected a mass loss of about only 20% for the pure coating material at 1000 oC.
-  ADAMSON, A., W.; GAST, A., P. Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, ed. 6, ch. X, p. 352-372, 1997.
-  AN, L.; WANG, Y.; BHARADWAJ, L.; ZHANG, L.; FAN, Y.; JIANG, D.; SOHN, Y.; DESAI, V. H.; KAPAT, J.; CHOW L. C. Silicoaluminium carbonitride with anomalously high resistance to oxidation and hot corrosion. Advanced Engineering Materials, v. 6, p. 337–340, 2004.
-  BURKARTER, E. Desenvolvimento de Superfícies Superhidrofóbicas de Politetrafluoretileno, Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Physics, Universidade Federal do Paraná, 2010.
-  CHOLLON, G. Oxidation behavior of ceramic fibres from the Si–C–N–O system and related sub-systems. Journal of the European Ceramic Society, v. 20, p. 1959–1974, 2000.
-  COLOMBO, P.; RIEDEL, R.; SORARU, GD.; KLEEBE, HJ. Polymer derived ceramics: from nano-structure to applications. Lancaster: DEStech Publications, 2009.
-  GÜNTHNER, M.; KRAUS, T.; DIERDORF, A.; DECKER, D.; KRENKEL, W. Andamp; MOTZ, G. Advanced coatings on the basis of Si(C)N precursors for protection of steel against oxidation. Journal of the European Ceramic Society, v. 29(10), p. 2061–2068, 2009.
-  LIU, K.; TIAN, Y.; JIANG, L. Bio-inspired superoleophobic and smart materials: Design, fabrication, and application, Progress in Materials Science, v. 58, p. 503–564, 2013.
-  MAJUMDAR, A.; JANA, S. Glass and glass-ceramic coatings, versatile materials for industrial and engineering applications, Bull Mater Science, v. 24, p. 69-77, 2001.
-  Área temática: Engenharia de Materiais e Nanotecnologia 8NICKEL, K. G. Corrosion: no problem for precursor-derived covalent ceramics? In Precursor Derived Ceramics, ed. J. Bill, F. Wakai and F. Aldinger. Wiley–VCH, Weinheim, Germany, pp. 188–196, 199
-  SEYFERTH, D. Synthesis of Some Organosilicon Polymers and Their Pyrolytic Conversion to Ceramics, Silicon- Based Polymer Science, A Comprehensive Resource, Advances in Chemistry Series, v. 224, p. 565, 1990.
-  YOUNG T., (1805), read on (Liu et al., 2013). ZHANG, X.; SHI, F.; NIU, J.; JIANG, Y.; WANG, Z. Superhydrophobic surfaces: from structural control to functional application, Journal of Materials Chemistry,v.18, p. 621-633, 2008.
LEITE, M. L.; ABARCA, S. A. C.; BARROSO, G. S.; MACHADO, R. A. F.; MOTZ, G.; "HTT 1800 SILAZANE AS HIGH PERFORMANCE COATING TO STAINLESS STEEL SUBSTRATE", p. 13406-13414 . In: Anais do XX Congresso Brasileiro de Engenharia Química - COBEQ 2014 [= Blucher Chemical Engineering Proceedings, v.1, n.2].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2359-1757, DOI 10.5151/chemeng-cobeq2014-0406-25655-179261
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação