fevereiro 2015 vol. 1 num. 2 - XX Congresso Brasileiro de Engenharia Química
Artigo - Open Access.
HIGH AVAIBILITY FOR COMPUTERS RUNNING HMI SOFTWARE – ZERO DOWNTIME
The HMI (Human Machine Interface) software running on computer COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) has brought to the industry a higher cost-effective ratio and has become a widespread technology in industrial process control. Ensuring that this system is always available is a large industrial concern, since these computers oversee continuous reactors, evaporators, spray dryers, etc. The control room becomes the pulsating center of the plant and ensures the loss of only a few minutes of operation. With the advent of virtualization, this system has become reliable and feasible for industrial process control environment. This article aims to show a project that integrates PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) to servers (Process Control) with HMI/OPC remotely connected to virtualized thin clients located in control rooms. This virtualized environment generates a solution with near zero downtime and ensures that in the event of disasters, the recovery of the entire system environment can be done in
-  CARISSIMI, A. Virtualização: da teoria a soluções. In: 26º SIMPÓSIO BRASILERIO DE REDES DE COMPUTADORES E SISTEMAS DISTRIBUIDOS, Porto Alegre. Porto Alegre: UFRGS, 2008 p.174-176.
-  BAILEY, D., WRIGHT, E. Pratical SCADA for Industry.Burlington: Printed by Elsevier. 2003.
-  LINDFORS, N.; KIVELÄ, J. Enhanced Maintanence Efficiency With Third-genaration Control Valve Diagnostics. InTech, 2012.
-  MOGENSEN, K. Æ. Automation Automation Automation. Scen. Mag., 2013.
-  NELAND, J.; FLINT, F. Beyond controllers and capacitors. InTech, 2011.
-  PAYNE, J. Modern PLCs and PACs pack more punch. InTech, 2010.
-  STOUFFER, K.; FALCO, J.; KENT K. Guide to Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and Industrial Control Systems Security. Intelligent Systems Division Manufacturing Engineering Laboratory National Institute of Standards and Technology Gaithersburg. 2006.
-  VMware. Virtualization Overview. White Paper. Palo Alto: 2006.
GODOI, J. D.; MALDONADO, R. R.; TAGLIAFERRO, J. D.; "HIGH AVAIBILITY FOR COMPUTERS RUNNING HMI SOFTWARE – ZERO DOWNTIME", p. 11965-11970 . In: Anais do XX Congresso Brasileiro de Engenharia Química - COBEQ 2014 [= Blucher Chemical Engineering Proceedings, v.1, n.2].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2359-1757, DOI 10.5151/chemeng-cobeq2014-1044-21392-145046
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação