Maio 2014 vol. 1 num. 1 - 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics
Full Article - Open Access.
EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH ON THE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF SHEAR CONNECTORS FOR COMPOSITE BEAM BRIDGE
Two 1:2 reduced-scale model tests with different types of shear connectors are conducted to study the mechanical properties of shear connectors for a composite beam under complex stress conditions. The strain of the shear connector and relative slipping on the steel-concrete interface of the rigid shear connector model and flexible shear connector model under the same boundary conditions is measured. Responses of two types of shear connectors under three different load cases are compared. The test results show that the ultimate bearing capacity of concrete is the key factor of relative slipping on the steel–concrete interface, and differences between rigid and flexible shear connectors are large.
Palavras-chave: Mechanical properties, Shear connectors, Composite beam, Model test,
-  Zhan YL, Zhao RD, Mao XM, “Comparison of the loading capacity of shear connectors in steel-concrete composite structures”. Building Science Research of Sichuan, 6, 16-19, 2006. (in Chinese).
-  Nie JG, Tan Y, Wang HQ, “Strength of stud shear connectors in composite steel HC beams”. Journal of Tsinghua University (Science and Technology), 12, 94-97, 2006. (in Chinese)
-  Fang ZZ, Zheng ZQ, “Experimental study on the prestressed steel-concrete composite continuous beams with different degree of shear connection”. Journal of Fuzhou University (Natural Sciences Edition), 3, 343-348, 2002. (in Chinese).
-  D.Lam, Ellobody E, “Behavior of headed stud shear connectors in composite beam.” Journal of Structural Engineering, 1, 96-107, 2005.
-  Cem Topkaya, Yura Joseph A. Williamson Eric B, “Composite shear stud strength at early concrete ages”. Journal of Structural Engineering, 6, 952-960, 2002
-  E. Ellobody, Young B, “Performance of shear connection in composite beams with profiled steel sheeting”. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 7, 682-694, 2006
-  Kim YH, You SK, Jung JH. et al, “An experimental study on the shear behavior of perforated shear connector with flange head”. Fracture and Strength of Solids Vi, Pts 1 and 2, 306-308, 1349-1354, 2006.
-  Kim HY, Ju JY, “Experimental investigation on behaviour of steel-concrete composite bridge decks with perfobond ribs”. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 5, 463-471, 2006.
-  Ministry of Communications of the People’s Republic of China, “JTG D62—2004 Code for design of highway reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete bridges and culvert”. China Communications Press, Beijing, 2004.
Zhang, Shi-bo; Wang, Rong-hui; Li, Zhou; "EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH ON THE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF SHEAR CONNECTORS FOR COMPOSITE BEAM BRIDGE", p. 3038-3043 . In: In Proceedings of the 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics [= Blucher Mechanical Engineering Proceedings, v. 1, n. 1].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2358-0828, DOI 10.5151/meceng-wccm2012-19133
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação