Maio 2014 vol. 1 num. 1 - 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics
Full Article - Open Access.
DEVELOPMENT OF ANALYTICAL MODEL AND NUMERICAL ANALYSIS FOR SPIRAL COIL TYPE GROUND HEAT EXCHANGERS
A spiral coil source model and its analytical solution was developed to consider 3-dimensional shape effects and radial dimension effects of a spiral coil type ground heat ex-changer (GHE) using Green’s function method. The spiral coil source model was transformed into a formula of error function to improve and simplify computation for the engineering ap-plication. To analyze the characteristics of the analytical model, the analytical model''s pre-diction results were compared with numerical analysis results implemented in ABAQUS/Standard.
Palavras-chave: Spiral coil type GHE, spiral coil source model, analytical model, numerical anal-ysis.,
-  ABAQUS Inc., ABAQUS user’s manual Ver. 6.5. Rhode Island, 2004.
-  Bose, J., Design and Installations Standards. International Ground Source Heat Pump As-sociation. Stillwater, 1991.
-  Carslaw, H. and Jaeger, J., Conduction of Heat in Solids. Oxford, 1947.
-  Cui, P., Li, X., Man, Y. and Fang, Z., “Heat transfer analysis of pile geothermal heat ex-changers with spiral coils”. Applied Energy. 88. 4113-4119, 2011.
-  Eskilson, Thermal Analysis of Heat Extraction Boreholes. Ph.D. Thesis. University of Lund. Sweden, 1987.
-  Ingersoll, L. and Plass, H., “Theory of the ground pipe heat source for the heat pump”. Piping and Ari conditioning. 20. 119-122, 1948.
-  Ingersoll, L., Zobel., O and Ingersoll, A., Heat Conduction with Engineering Geological and other Applications. McGraw-Hill. New York, 1954.
-  Lamarche, L. and Beauchamp, B., “A new contribution to the finite line-source model for geothermal boreholes”. Energy and Buildings. 39. 188-198, 2007.
-  Lee, K. and Lam, H., “Computer simulation of borehole ground heat exchangers for geo-thermal heat pump systems”. Renewable Energy. 33. 1286–1296, 2007.
-  Man, Y., Yang, H., Diao, N., Liu, J. and Fang, Z., “A new model and analytical solu-tions for borehole and pile ground heat exchangers”. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 53. 2593–2601, 20
-  Man, Y., Yang, H., Diao, N., Cji, P., Liu, L. and Fang, Z., “Development of spiral heat source model for novel pile ground heat exchangers”. HVAC and R Research. 17. 6. 1075–1088, 20
-  Yoon, S., Park, S. K., Park, H. K., Go, G. H. and Lee, S. R., “Evaluation of heat transfer characteristics in double-layered and single-layered soils”. Korea Society of Geothermal Energy Engineers. 7. 2. 43-50, 2011 (in Korean).
Park, S. K.; Lee, S. R.; Yoon, S.; Go, G. H.; "DEVELOPMENT OF ANALYTICAL MODEL AND NUMERICAL ANALYSIS FOR SPIRAL COIL TYPE GROUND HEAT EXCHANGERS", p. 952-960 . In: In Proceedings of the 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics [= Blucher Mechanical Engineering Proceedings, v. 1, n. 1].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2358-0828, DOI 10.5151/meceng-wccm2012-18210
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação