Maio 2014 vol. 1 num. 1 - 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics
Full Article - Open Access.
DEVELOP THE HYSTERESIS MODEL OF CONCRETE BASED ON FIBER ELE-MENT IN ABAQUS
Due to the complicated material behavior during the earthquake, the precision of simulation mainly depends on the hysteresis model of concrete and reinforcement. ABAQUS has strong nonlinear analysis ability, but its damaged-plastic model for concrete does not support spatial beam element. Therefore, the uniaxial hysteresis model suitable for fiber mod-el of concrete was developed by using the interface UMAT in this paper. The fiber beam mod-el is suitable for global elastic-plastic analysis of frame which is subjected to the combined action of cyclic lateral and gravity loads. The model is verified by experiments and the results show that the fiber model developed by authors possesses better accuracy and time-saving compared with traditional finite element model using solid element. It can be used with high calculation efficiency to analyze frames subjected to cyclic loading due to earthquake.
Palavras-chave: Fiber model, Concrete column, Hysteretic relation, UMAT,
-  Ye Lieping, Zhao Zuozhou. ?Concrete structures (Edition 2, Volume 2)[M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2006. (in Chinese)
-  Jiang Jianjing , He Fanglong, He Yibin, Lu Xinzheng. Finite element analysis and appli-cation[M]. Beijing: China mechine press, 2006
-  C E Zhou, and F J Vecchio. ?Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structures Subjected to Transient Thermal Loads[J]. Computers and Concrete. 2005, 2(6):455-479.
-  Lu Xinzheng, Miao Zhiwei, Huang Yuli, Ye Lieping. ?Simulation for the collapse of con-crete tall building under static and dynamic load?[A]. MSC. Software 2005 annual sym-posium of users in China[C]. Chengdu: 2005. 1-10. (in Chinese)
-  Jiang Jianjing, Lu Xinzheng, Ye Lieping. ?Finite element analysis of concrete struc-ture[M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 200 (in Chinese)
-  Neuenhofer A, and Filippou F C. ?Evaluation of nonlinear frame finite-element mod-el[J]. Journal of Structural Engineering, 1997, 123(7): 958–96
-  ABAQUS Version 6.8 User and Theory Manual[Z]. Habbitt, Karlsson and Sorensen Inc, USA, 2009.
-  Kent D C. ?Inelastic Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Members with Cyclic Loading[D]. University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand, 1969.
-  Karsan I D, and J O Jirsa. ?Behavior of concrete under compressive loadings[J]. ASCE Journal of the Structural Division, 1969, 95(12):2543-2563.
-  Sinha B P, K H Gerstle, and L G Tulin. ?Stress-strain relations for concrete under cyclic loading[J]. Journal of the American Concrete Institute, 1964, 61(2):195-211.
-  Légeron F, Paultre P, Mazar J. ?Damage mechanics modeling of nonlinear seismic be-havior of concrete structures[J]. Struct Eng, 2005, 131(6): 946-954.
-  Kono, Susumu, Watanabe, Fumio, ?Damage Evaluation of Reinforced Concrete Col-umns Under Multiaxial Cyclic Loadings[R]. The Second U.S.-Japan Workshop on Per-formance-Based Earthquake Engineering Methodology for Reinfoced Concrete Building Structures.
-  Bora Acun, Halûk Sucuoglu. ?Performance limits for reinforced concrete columns un-der severe displacement cycles[C]. 3rd fib International Congress: 2010. 1-12.
QI, Yong-le; HAN, Xiao-lei; Jing, Ji; "DEVELOP THE HYSTERESIS MODEL OF CONCRETE BASED ON FIBER ELE-MENT IN ABAQUS", p. 3658-3664 . In: In Proceedings of the 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics [= Blucher Mechanical Engineering Proceedings, v. 1, n. 1].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2358-0828, DOI 10.5151/meceng-wccm2012-19506
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação