Setembro 2015 vol. 2 num. 1 - XXIII Simpósio Internacional de Engenharia Automotiva
Artigo Completo - Open Access.
COMBUSTION OPTIMIZATION THRU STATICS MODELING OF ENGINE CALIBRATION PARAMETERS TO MINIMIZE SPECIFIC FUEL CONSUMPTION FOR MAR-I STANDARDS EMISSIONS CYCLE
The competitiveness of the Brazilian market and the adverse economic scenario brought to agricultural producers and industry entrepreneurs the need and growing dependence on Government incentives such as FINAME for modernization and updating of their machinery and equipment, on the other hand the legislative requirements - as emissions legislation MAR-I for agricultural and industrial machines-promote the search for increased efficiency in internal combustion engines in terms of performance, emissions and fuel consumption. This scenario directs the auto industry to develop and use statistical tools that assist in the calibration process of these new engines, reducing time, cost and improving the quality of the product, making it the most attractive in cost-benefit terms to the final customer. This work aims to present a methodology for use of these statistical tools to increase the efficiency of the calibration and combustion optimization process of diesel engines, developing combustion capable of meeting the requirements in the MAR-I emissions legislation with the best fuel consumption that the engine can provide.
-  DIESELNET. Available at: Andlt;www.dieselnet.comAndgt; searched on: May, 15th 2015.
-  Myers, R. H. and Montgomery D. C. Response Surface Methodology. New York: John Wiley Andamp; Sons, 1995.
-  D. C. Montgomery. Design and Analysis of Experiments, Fifth Edition. New York: John Wiley Andamp; Sons, 2001.
-  VERLAG MODERNE INDUSTRIE. DoE – Design of Experiments – methods and applications in engine development. Berlin: IAV GmbH, 2005.
-  International Organization for Standardization, International Standard- ISO 8178-1– Reciprocating internal combustion engines -- Exhaust emission measurement -- Part 1: Test-bed measurement of gaseous and particulate exhaust emissions. ISO publication, 2006.
-  Conselho Nacional do Meio Ambiente - CONAMA - Resolution 433/2011, CONAMA publication, 2011.
Cintra, Flávio Augusto Levoto; Sperl, André; Konikosita, Rafael Akira; "COMBUSTION OPTIMIZATION THRU STATICS MODELING OF ENGINE CALIBRATION PARAMETERS TO MINIMIZE SPECIFIC FUEL CONSUMPTION FOR MAR-I STANDARDS EMISSIONS CYCLE", p. 615-634 . In: In Anais do XXIII Simpósio Internacional de Engenharia Automotica - SIMEA 2014 [=Blucher Engineering Proceedings]. São Paulo: Blucher, 2015. .
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2357-7592, DOI 10.5151/engpro-simea2015-PAP202
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação