Junho 2014 vol. 2 num. 3 - 1st International Seminar on Industrial Innovation in Electrochemistry
Artigo Completo - Open Access.
All Volatile Treatment – AVT(O) for HRSGs – Araucaria Power Station
Araucaria Power Station is a 484MW CCGT powered by two Siemens 501FD2 gas turbines and one Alstom DKZ2-2N34 steam turbine. Two Aalborg heat recovery steam generators (HRSGs) produce 230t/hour of steam at HP = 106barg and LP = 6,5barg. Araucaria Power Station is located in the southern region of Curitiba, capital of Paraná State, Brazil. Its COD (commercial Operation Date) was in September, 2002, but after 4 years laid up the plant was recommissioned in 2006 . During the first years of operation, the coordinated phosphate method was adopted for boilers water treatment, as recommended by the HRSGs OEM and in accordance with the program designed by the chemicals supplier, GE Water Andamp; Process Technologies. The coordinated phosphate method was to that point the most reliable and best known method . Over the years the need for changing the boilers water treatment was observed, mainly due phosphate carryover at lower pressure operation and the risk of flow accelerated corrosion (FAC). By late 2008, HRST Inc. was contracted to design a new chemistry program for the plant . This article compares the coordinated phosphate method to AVT(O) as applied to the plant HRSGs water treatment. It includes the results obtained with the AVT(O) after 2,936 EOH in HRSG-1 and 2,707 EOH in HRSG-2 of continuous operation.
Palavras-chave: Power Plants, All Volatile Treatment, Combined Cycle, HRSG,
-  FREITAS, M., ALBUQUERQUE, F.C., FERREIRA, J.C.N. Combined Cycle Power Plant Long Term Preservation Program: the Araucaria Power Station Study Case. ASME Turbo Expo 2008 and POWER-GEN International 2009.
-  Tratamento Coordenado PO4 / pH -1. GE WATER Andamp; POWER TECHNOLOGIES, 2004.
-  WITHERPOW, J. Chemistry Review for October 2009 - Final Report. HRST Inc, 2009.
-  FAUSTINO, L.; SILVA, S. F. O tratamento químico do circuito água-vapor da UTE Araucária. VI ETOM. Foz do Iguaçu-PR, 2006.
-  PAVAGEAU, E. M. Effect of Hydrazine on Flow Accelerated Corrosion. EPRI-1008208, 200
-  DOOLEY, B.; SHIELDS, K. Cycle Chemistry for Conventional Fossil Plants and Combined Cycle/HRSGS. In: EPRI2004. PPChom, 2004.
Faustino, Luciane; Freitas, Marcos de; Albuquerque, Fernando C. de; "All Volatile Treatment – AVT(O) for HRSGs – Araucaria Power Station", p. 85-97 . In: In Proceedings of the 1st International Seminar on Industrial Innovation in Electrochemistry [=Blucher Chemistry Proceedings]. São Paulo: Blucher, 2014.
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2318-4043, ISBN: 978-85-8039-088-9
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação