Novembro 2019 vol. 2 num. 6 - 12º Congresso Brasileiro de Inovação e Gestão de Desenvolvimento de Produto
SYSTEMATIC REVIEW OF METHODOLOGIES FOR THE DESIGN FOR RELIABILITY IN THE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
The approach of design for reliability (DfR) is very important nowadays in the competitive scenario of industry, to guarantee the reliability of the product and also guarantee customer needs. Thus, the main objective of this paper is to collect and perform an analysis of the most recent literature about DfR. A sample of thirty-five articles was initially analyzed to arrive at the result of twelve articles to be used in this paper. As result, the main lines of research about DfR and opportunities of future research were identified.
Palavras-chave: Design; reliability; review; literature,
-  ALVAREZ, J. Lean design for Six Sigma: An integrated approach to achieving product reliability and low-cost manufacturing. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, Vol.32 Issue: 8, p.895-905., 2015.
-  AZADEH, A., SHEIKHALISHAHI, M., AGHSAMI, A. An integrated FTA-DFMEA approach for reliability analysis and product configuration considering warranty cost. German Academic Society for Production Engineering, v. 9, n. 5-6, p.635-646, 30., 2015.
-  DROR, S. House of Reliability Costs: Developing Reliability Program Activities. John Wiley & Sons, p.375-380, 10., 201
-  GOO, B., LEE, J., SEO, S., CHANG, D., CHUNG, H. Design of reliability critical system using axiomatic design with FMECA. International Journal of Naval Architecture And Ocean Engineering. Republic Of Korea, p. 1-11. 2, 2017.
-  KIRKIRE, M., RANE, S., JADHAV, J. Risk management in medical product development process using traditional FMEA and fuzzy linguistic approach: a case study. Journal of Industrial Engineering International, v. 11, n. 4, p.595-611, 27., 201
-  LEE, D., PAN, R. A nonparametric Bayesian network approach to assessing system reliability at early design stages. Elsevier. Arizona, p. 57-6 17., 2017.
-  LI, Z., MOBIN, M., KEYSER, T. Multi Objective and MultiStage Reliability Growth Planning in Early Product Development Stage. IEEE Transactions On Reliability, v. 2, n. 65, p.769-781., 2016.
-  MARIANO, A., SANTOS, M. Revisão da Literatura: Apresentação de uma Abordagem Integradora. Aedem International Conference - Economy, Business And Uncertainty: Ideas For A European And Mediterranean Industrial Policy?, Reggio di Calabria, p.427-443., 2017.
-  M. Natarajan, V. Senthil, S.R. Devadasan, N. Vijay Mohan, N.M. Sivaram, (2013) "Quality and reliability in new product development: A case study in compressed air treatment products manufacturing company", Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, Vol. 24 Issue: 8, pp.1143-1162.
-  O’CONNOR, P.; KLEYNER, A. Practical Reliability Engineering. Wiley, 2012.
-  PAGANIN, L., BORSATO, M. A Critical Review of Design for Reliability - A Bibliometric Analysis and Identification of Research Opportunities. Procedia Manufacturing, [s.l.], v. 11, p.1421-1428, 2017. Elsevier BV
-  POURGOL-MOHAMMAD, Mohammad et al. Design for reliability of automotive systems; case study of dry friction clutch. International Journal Of System Assurance Engineering And Management, [s.l.], v. 8, n. 3, p.572-583, 11 jul. 2017. Springer Nature. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s13198-017-0644-2.
-  REHEJA, D. Heuristics for Design for Reliability for Electrical and Electronic Products. IEEE Practical Innovations, p. 63-66, 20
-  SHARP, A., ANDRADE, J., RUFFINI, N. Design for reliability for the high reliability fuze. Elsevier, Nova Jersey, v. 181, p.54-61, 2018.
-  ZAHARIA, S., MARTINESCU, I. “Improving product reliability under accelerated life testing using monte carlo simulation”. Scientific Bulletin Of The „petruMaior”, TîrguMure?, v. 10, n. 2, p.45-48, 2013.
Machado, Julia Gomes de Paula; Grubisic, Viviane Vasconcellos Ferreira; , ; "SYSTEMATIC REVIEW OF METHODOLOGIES FOR THE DESIGN FOR RELIABILITY IN THE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT", p. 729-741 . In: Anais do 12º Congresso Brasileiro de Inovação e Gestão de Desenvolvimento de Produto.
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2357-7592, DOI 10.5151/cbgdp2019-53
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação