dezembro 2014 vol. 1 num. 8 - XVIII Conference of the Iberoamerican Society of Digital Graphics - SIGraDi: Design in Freedom
Article - Open Access.
This work was motivated by the relationship my family has with the radio apparatus. My grand mother, her brothers and sisters, they were the first generation exposed to the radio in Colombia and always have had numerous radios in their homes to avoid loneliness, to keep informed with the news and to listen to the music. Even today, every single room at their homes has a radio on with a different transmission; some of them are transportable or mobile. An interview with my grandmother was the starting point to recognize the 2 concepts that lead the project: mobility and sound experience.
Palavras-chave: Memory, Conversation, Journey, Sound, Archive,
-  Radio Televisión Nacional de Colombia RTVC (2012). Historias de honda larga, Memorias de la radio en Colombia (dvd).
-  De Certeau, M (1984). The Practice of everyday life. University of California Press.
-  Kohan, M (2004). Zona urbana Ensayo de lectura sobre Walter Benjamin. Grupo Editorial Norma
-  Turchi, P (2004). MAPS OF THE IMAGINATION: The writer as a cartographer., Trinity University Press
-  Silva, A (2003). Bogotá imaginada. Convenio Andrés Bello – Uni- versidad Nacional de Colombia
Echeverría, Camila; "PHILIPS HOLANDES", p. 509-511 . In: Proceedings of the XVIII Conference of the Iberoamerican Society of Digital Graphics: Design in Freedom [=Blucher Design Proceedings, v.1, n.8].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2318-6968, DOI 10.5151/despro-sigradi2014-0104
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação