Setembro 2015 vol. 2 num. 1 - XXIII Simpósio Internacional de Engenharia Automotiva
Artigo Completo - Open Access.
ENGINE COOLING SYSTEM WITHOUT RADIATOR
The vehicle engine cooling system, ethylene glycol (antifreeze) added cooling water circulation pump, radiator and radiator fan with components that control components consist of linking the plumbing and electrical installation. This study have been made presentation an engine cooling system radiator has been cancelled. This cooling system radiator instead; vehicles turbocharging system (turbo-compressor) produced by compressed air or atmospheric air intake of the engine intake air in the vehicle and conservator similar container means is passed through the hot water, hot engine coolant cooling as a result of evaporation in the air, the engine cooling system to realize, of pressure with steam and pressurized engine intake air, the capacity of the enlarged vehicle inter-the water vapour passing through the cooler to be condensed by heat transfer method and intercooler outlet in the air vortex motion is built and low pressure loss, central air operated liquid separator system with several methods in cold sleep decomposed transferring the engine coolant system is discussed topic. The prototype vehicle has been prepared for developed engine cooling system. Validation studies were performed with the tests performed on the prototype vehicle. Cost analysis of the system is also carried out.
-  PARK, Kyoung Suk; WON, Jong Phil; HEO, Hyung Seok. Thermal Flow Analysis of Vehicle Engine Cooling System. KSME International Journal, Vol. 16, No. 7, pp 975-985, 2002
-  AURT202170A Inspect Andamp; Service Cooling System. Automotive Industry Training Retail, Service and Repair Auro. Automotive Training Board, 2008
-  SAINI, Abhishek; BISHT, Krishna Singh; MISHRA, Sudhanshu. Advance Engine Cooling System, International Journal of Advanced Technology Andamp; Engineering Research (IJATER), 2014
-  http://www.ignou.ac.in/upload/unit%205.pdf Accessed on: May 2015
-  PRUDHVI, Gogineni; VINAY, Vinay; BABU, G.Suresh. Cooling Systems in Automobiles Andamp; Cars. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT). ISSN: 2249-8958, Volume-2, Issue-4, April 2013
-  http://www.meglobal.biz/monoethylene-glycol/physical-properties Accessed on: May 2015
-  http://www.fmclithium.com/Portals/FMCLithium/content/docs/DataSheet/QS-PDS-1003%20r0.pdf Accessed on: May 2015
-  http://www.fmclithium.com/Portals/FMCLithium/content/docs/DataSheet/QS-PDS-1001%20r0.pdf Accessed on: May 2015
-  http://www.erkim.com.tr/pdfler/Section_D_Air_Amplifier.pdf Accessed on: May 2015
-  EEC-70220. To Measures To Be Taken Against Air Pollution By Emissions From Motor Vehicles. April 6, 1970
-  AYARTURK, Hasan; ODABASIOGLU, Arda; DURGUN, İsmail. Axial Fan Unused Engine Cooling System. Engineering and Technology Symposium, Çankaya University, 14-15 May 2015
-  AYARTÜRK, Hasan; ODABAŞIOĞLU, Arda. Cooling System Without Serpentine For Vehicles. TR 2014/14489, 2014
-  AYARTÜRK, Hasan; ODABAŞIOĞLU, Arda. Common Heat Exchanger Vehicle. Patent, TR 2014/04550, 2014
-  AYARTÜRK, Hasan; ODABAŞIOĞLU, Arda; DEDEOĞLU, Şeref. A Cooling System. Patent, TR2013/15038, 2013
Durgun, İsmail; Odabaşıoğlu, Arda; Ayartürk, Hasan; "ENGINE COOLING SYSTEM WITHOUT RADIATOR", p. 144-152 . In: In Anais do XXIII Simpósio Internacional de Engenharia Automotica - SIMEA 2014 [=Blucher Engineering Proceedings]. São Paulo: Blucher, 2015. .
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2357-7592, DOI 10.5151/engpro-simea2015-PAP142
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação