Setembro 2016 vol. 8 num. 2 - The 10th Conference of the International Committee for Design History & Design Studies
Article - Open Access.
Co-existence relationship of residential apartments and furniture in the republic of Korea
As of the year 2012, more than half the population of the Repblic of Korea (ROK) reside in apartments. Because the majority of the residential properties are comprised of apartments the main target customers for the manufacturers and service providers would naturally be the apartment residents at the early stages of product development. The co-existence relationship between the apartment complexes that multiply themselves by virtue of multiple imitation systems and the products that again repeatedly get imitated to take advantage of this multiplication has to be an interesting topic to explore. This topic would have a close connection with examination of directions of development of the apartments and Korean furniture manufacturing industry to their present states, as well as with examination of the mutual relationship between them.
Palavras-chave: Product standardization, furniture industry, South Korea, apartments,
-  Cho Sung hee & Park Su bin (1998). A Study on the Users Need for Developing Diverse Dwelling Unit Plans of Apartment, Architectural Institute of Korea, Architectural Research, 14(11), pp. 153-164.
-  Choi Seng-gil (1999). Story height of High-rise Apartment Influenced the Life Environment of a Tenant,
-  産業科學論文集, Vol.7 No.2.
-  Kim Su-am & Park Yong-hwan (1992). Inflexeible Pattern of Apartment
-  Ministry of Works. (1981). A Study on the Standards for Dimension Systems of housing and Housing Performance for Industrialization of Housing Construction.
-  Nam Young-lak. (2001). A study on the Usability of the Apartment Furniture.
-  Types and Plans. Review of Architecture and Building Science 27(1), pp. 3-15.
-  Unit Plan. Architectural Institute of Korea, Architectural Research, 8(7), pp. 73-82.
-  Yoon et al. (1983). A Study on Housing Standards for Various House
KANG, Hye-Sung; KIM, Min-Soo; "Co-existence relationship of residential apartments and furniture in the republic of Korea", p. 33-37 . In: Wong, Wendy Siuyi; Kikuchi, Yuko & Lin, Tingyi (Eds.). Making Trans/National Contemporary Design History [=ICDHS 2016 – 10th Conference of the International Committee for Design History & Design Studies].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2318-6968, DOI 10.5151/despro-icdhs2016-01_007
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação