Setembro 2018 vol. 1 num. 5 - XXII Congresso Brasileiro de Engenharia Química
Pôster - Open Access.
CELLULASE PRODUCTION BY Bacillus subtilis
Bacteria who has high growth rate are a promising alternative to cost reduction in cellulase production. This study investigates de cellulose production from Bacillus subtilis using sugarcane bagasse and carboxymetilcellulose as carbon source in submerged fermentation. The factorial planning methodology and the response surface analysis were used to evaluate the effect of the concentration of bagasse (0.5; 1.6 e 2.7%) and carboxymetilcellulose (1.0; 1.5 e 2.0%). The experimental design used has two factors (32 ), resulting in 11 experiments, since three of them were central point replications. It was verified that both substrates concentrations were statistic significant on enzyme production. The enzyme activities varied between 73 UI/L of extract and 145 UI/L at 33ºC for 24h, being the best result obtain in the assay with the higher concentrations of bagasse and CMC. A bioreactor was used which the purpose of analyze the oxygen effect on the enzyme production. In this step, there was an increase on the enzyme production, in 8h of fermentation reached a max activity of 197 UI/L.
-  BALASUBRAMANIA N, SIMÕES N, Bacillus pumilus S124A carboxymethyl cellulase; a
-  thermo stable enzyme with a wide substrate spectrum utility. Int. J. Biol Macromol., 19
-  March, p. 132–139, 2014.
-  GHOSE TK, Measurement of Cellulase Activities. Pure Appl. Chem., v. 59(2), p. 257—268.
-  1987.
-  JIMÉNEZ-LEYVA M, BELTRÁN-ARREDONDO LI, CERVANTES-GÁMEZ, R,
-  CERVANTES-CHÁVEZ J, LÓPEZ-MEYER M, CASTRO-OCHOA D, CALDERÓNVÁSQUEZ
-  CL, CASTRO-MARTÍNEZ C, Effect of CMC and MCC as Sole Carbon
-  Sources on Cellulase Activity and egIS Gene Expression in Three Bacillus subtitilis
-  Strains. BioResouces, v. 12 (1), p. 1179-1189, 2017.
-  LADEIRA SA, CRUZ E, DELATORRE AB, BARBOSA JB, MARTINS MLL, Cellulase
-  production by thermophilic Bacillus sp. SMIA-2 and its detergent compatibility.
-  Electron. J. Biotechnol., 19 January, p. 110–115. 2015.
-  MA L, YANG W, MENG F, JI S, XIN H, CAO B, Characterization of an acidic cellulase
-  produced by Bacillus subtilis BY-4 isolated from gastrointestinal tract of Tibetan pig. J
-  Taiwan Inst. Chem. Eng., 18 April , p. 1-6. 2015.
-  SREENA CP, VIMAL KP, SEBASTIAN D, Production of Cellulases and Xylanase from
-  Bacillus subtitilis MU S1 Isolated from Protected Areas of Munnar Wildlife Division. J
-  Microbiol Biotech Food Sci, v. 5 (6), p. 500-504, 2016.
-  VYAS A, PUTATUNDA C, SINGH J, VYAS D, Cellulase Production by Bacillus subtilis
-  M1 using Pretreated Groundnut Shell Based Liquid State Fermentation. BIOTROPIA,
-  23(1), p. 28 - 34. 2016.
-  YANG D, WENG H, WANG M, XU W, LI Y, YANG H, Cloning and expression of a novel
-  thermostable cellulase from newly isolated Bacillus subtilis strain I15. Molecular
-  biology reports, v. 37, n. 4, p. 1923-1929, 2010.
SILVA, H. N. L; SALOMÃO, G. S; LIRA, T. S; PINOTTI, L. M; , ; "CELLULASE PRODUCTION BY Bacillus subtilis", p. 3434-3437 . In: .
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2359-1757, DOI 10.5151/cobeq2018-PT.0907
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação