Dezembro 2014 vol. 1 num. 7 - XVII Conference of the Iberoamerican Society of Digital Graphics - SIGraDi: Knowledge-based Design
Article - Open Access.
Campus Landscape Information Modeling: Intermediate Scale Model that Embeds Information and Multidisciplinary Knowledge for Landscape Planning
Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Geographic Information Systems (GIS), as their names imply, are models of information at different scales that usually appear segregated. Our proposal is to integrate both scales of information in a Campus Information Model (CIM). This paper focuses on the description of this integration in terms of information and knowledge models, from the point of view of landscape design. We emphasize on the description of CLIM, an interactive tabletop we have developed to support collaboration and planning of landscape, which is constructed using models of information and knowledge to perform assessments, including quantitative aspects of effectiveness, efficiency and satisfaction of certain features of the Georgia Tech Campus.
Palavras-chave: Campus Information Modeling, Landscape Modeling, Landscape Planning, Knowledge-based Design, Interactive Tabletop,
-  Ball, J., Capanni, N., Andamp; Watt, S. (2005). Virtual reality for mutual understanding in landscape planning. Development, 2
-  Birt, A. G., Xi, W., Andamp; Coulson, R. N. (2009). LANDISVIEW: A visualization tool for landscape modelling. Environmental Modelling Andamp; Software, 24(11), 1339 1341.
-  Cyros, K. L., Andamp; Korb, R. (2006). Postsecondary Education Facilities Inventory and Classification Manual (FICM): 2006 Edition. NCES 2006-160. National Center for Education Statistics.
-  CMPU Landscape Master Plan (2010). Retrieved September, 2011, from Georgia Institute of Technology, Space and Management, website, http://www.space.gatech.edu/landscapeplan de Laat, R., Andamp; van Berlo, L. (2011). Integration of BIM and GIS: The development of the CityGML GeoBIM extension Advances in 3D Geo- Information Sciences (pp. 211-225): Springer.
-  Eastman, C., Teicholz, P., Sacks, R., Andamp; Liston, K. (2011). BIM handbook: A guide to building information modeling for owners, managers, designers, engineers and contractors: Wiley. com.
-  Fall, A., Daust, D., Andamp; Morgan, D. G. (2001). A framework and software tool to support collaborative landscape analysis: fitting square pegs into square holes. Transactions in GIS, 5(1), 67-8
-  Krathwohl, D. R. (2002). A revision of Bloom''s taxonomy: An overview. Theory into practice, 41(4), 212-218.
-  MacEachren, A. M., Cai, G., Brewer, I., Andamp; Chen, J. (2013). Supporting map- based geocollaboration through natural interfaces to large-screen displays. Cartographic Perspectives(54), 16-34.
-  Piper, B., Ratti, C., Andamp; Ishii, H. (2002). Illuminating clay: a 3-D tangible interface for landscape analysis. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the SIGCHI conference on Human factors in computing systems.
-  Sasaki (2012, June 4). Smartplan with Sasaki [Web blog post]. Retrieved from http://www.sasaki.com/blog/view/182/
-  Star, J., Andamp; Estes, J. (1990). Geographic information systems: prentice-Hall Englewood Cliffs.
-  Swarts, M., Gomez, P., Soza, P., Shaw, J., MacDaniel, J., Andamp; Moore, D. (2013). CLIM: An Interactive Tabletop for Landscape Modeling HCI International 2013-Posters’ Extended Abstracts (pp. 691-695): Springer.
Gómez, Paula; Swarts, Matthew; Soza, Pedro; Shaw, Jonathan; MacDaniel, James; Moore, David; "Campus Landscape Information Modeling: Intermediate Scale Model that Embeds Information and Multidisciplinary Knowledge for Landscape Planning", p. 61-65 . In: Proceedings of the XVII Conference of the Iberoamerican Society of Digital Graphics: Knowledge-based Design [=Blucher Design Proceedings, v.1, n.7].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2318-6968, DOI 10.5151/despro-sigradi2013-0009
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação