Maio 2014 vol. 1 num. 1 - 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics
Full Article - Open Access.
TOPOLOGY DESIGN OF STRUCTURE LOADED BY EARTHQUAKE
The contribution deals with optimal topology design of civil structures in dynamics. Earthquake loading is considered. The earthquake excitation has multi-frequency content. The dynamic input is defined on the base of Eurocode 8. The push-over curve is applied in dynamic analysis. The practice in civil engineering requires cost minimization and fulfillment the safety conditions. The optimal topology design of structure loaded by earthquake is focused. The topology problem is defined as a material distribution problem. Densities in discretized elements of the structure are the variables of the optimization. The relationship between mass and the stiffness is defined on the base of the SIMP method. The objective of the structural optimization is the minimum weight of the structure. The design space is constrained by conditions based on natural frequencies and on the maximum displacement defined on the push-over curve.
Palavras-chave: Topology optimization of structures, Dynamics, Earthquake,
-  Bendsøe M.P. , Sigmund O., Topology optimization, Theory, Methods and Applications, Springer Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg, 2004.
-  Z Zhou X., Chen L., Z. Huang Z, “The SIMP-SRV Method for stiffness topology optimization of Continuum Structures”, Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization 21: 120-127, 2010.
-  Eurocode 8: Design of structures for earthquake resistance, 1998.
-  Chopra A.K., Dynamics of structures, 3rd Edition, Prentice Hall, 2007.
-  Chopra A.K., Goel, R.K, “A modal Pushover analysis procedure to estimate seismic demands for buildings: theory and preliminary evaluation”, Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center report CMS-9812531, 2001.
Rosko, P.; "TOPOLOGY DESIGN OF STRUCTURE LOADED BY EARTHQUAKE", p. 3396-3401 . In: In Proceedings of the 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics [= Blucher Mechanical Engineering Proceedings, v. 1, n. 1].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2358-0828, DOI 10.5151/meceng-wccm2012-19365
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação