Maio 2014 vol. 1 num. 1 - 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics
Full Article - Open Access.
THE EFFECTS OF SITE FACTORS ON THE BEHAVIOR OF RIGID-PILE COMPOSITE GROUND AND RAFT FOUNDATION SYSTEM
This paper adopts the finite element method (FEM) to calculate an example of a 25-storey frame-tube structure by considering the interaction of superstructure, foundation and ground. The analysis of the effects of site factors on the stress and displacement of the raft foundation is carried out. The main site factors include: constraint effect of the surrounding ground soil, influence of neighboring buildings, and effect of the construction defect of cushion. The study shows that 1) the geometry size of ground soil has relatively great influence on the stress and displacement of the raft foundation, the influence sphere is about 2~3 times the geometry size of the raft; 2) neighboring buildings have a more significant effect on the stress and displacement of adjacent edge of the raft, this effect gradually disappears with the increase of building spacing; 3) the construction defects of cushion have limited effect on the stress and displacement of the raft.
Palavras-chave: Interaction, Overall finite element model, Site factors, Raft stress, Raft displacement,
-  DBJ15-31-2003, “Code for Design of building foundation”. China Architecture and Building Press, Beijing, China, 2003.
-  GB50010-2002, “Code for Design of Concrete structure”, China Architecture and Building Press, Beijing, S, China, 200
-  Ge. X.S., “The character of rigid pile composite foundation of Tall Building”. University of Zhejiang, D, Hangzhou, China, 200
-  Gong. X.N., “The development and application of composite foundation in tall building structures”. China Civil Engineering Journal, J, 32(6), 3-10, 1999.
-  Liu. L.P., Li. Y.M., Han. J. etc., “The elastoplastic analysis of earthquake reactions for interaction of pile-soil-structure”. World Earthquake Engineering, J, 20(3), 160-165, 2004.
-  Qiu.G., and Chen.Q., “Basic application and Example explanation of ADINA”. China Communications Press, M, Beijing, China, 2008.
-  Wang. J.Q., “Numerical Analysis of Combined Action of Frame Structure and Rigid Pile Composite Ground-Raft Foundation System”. Chongqing University, D, Chongqing, China,200
-  Xiao. Q., “Analysis research on the interaction of superstructure, raft foundation and ground in tall building structures”. Zhejiang University of Technology, D, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, 2010.
-  Zhu. B.F., “Principle and application of Finite Element Method”. China Waterpower Press, M, Beijing, 197
Li, Yao-Kun; Han, Xiao-Lei; Luo, Fan; "THE EFFECTS OF SITE FACTORS ON THE BEHAVIOR OF RIGID-PILE COMPOSITE GROUND AND RAFT FOUNDATION SYSTEM", p. 1890-1900 . In: In Proceedings of the 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics [= Blucher Mechanical Engineering Proceedings, v. 1, n. 1].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2358-0828, DOI 10.5151/meceng-wccm2012-18581
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação