fevereiro 2015 vol. 1 num. 2 - XX Congresso Brasileiro de Engenharia Química
Artigo - Open Access.
SIMULATION AND CONTROL OF ENZYMATIC HYDROLYSIS REACTOR OF SOLUBLE POTATO STARCH BY ASPERGILLUS NIGER GLUCOAMYLASE FOR FERMENTATION PROCESS FEED
An existing way to produce glucose uses enzymes to hydrolyzepolysaccharides. Aspergillusniger is recognized to produce glucoamylases capable to reduce starch to glucose molecules, used in fermentations processes as substrate. For continuous bioreactors operation mode, the substrate feed is required during bioprocess. Thus, enzymatic reactors able to continuously produce substrate feed are extremely necessary. Although, control strategies are demanded to regulate the variables of enzymatic process for adequate fermentation feed. For this reason, the paper analyses control strategies to regulate glucose concentration in the reactor outlet flow and reaction media volume, manipulating starch and enzymatic inlet solutions flows and reactors outlet flow. Control loop was designed analyzing processes variables responses to disturbances in the manipulated variables. Ratio control was implemented and the results demonstrate its superiority to SISOglucose concentration control.
-  BOEL, E., HIJORT, I., SVENSSON, B., NORRIS, F., NORRIS, K. E., FIIL, N. P., Glucoamylases G1 and G2 from Aspergillusniger are synthesized from two different but closely related mRNAs, EMBO Journal, v. 3(5), p. 1097-1102, 1984.
-  MASUDA, H., HORIE, T., HUBACZ, R., OHMURA, N., Process intensification of continuous starch hydrolysis with a Couette-Taylor flow reactor, Chem. Eng. Res. Des., v. 91, p. 2259-2264, 2013.
-  NIGAM, P., SINGH, D., Enzyme and microbial systems involved in starch processing, EnzymeMicrob.Technol., v. 17, p. 770-778, 1995.
-  OCHOA, S., WOZNY, G., REPKE, J., Plantwide optimizing control of a continuous bioethanol production process, J. Pro.Cont., v. 20, p. 983-998, 2010a. OCHOA, S., WOZNY, G., REPKE, J., Integrating real-time optimization and control for optimal operation: Application to the bio-ethanol process, Biochem. Eng. J., v. 53, p. 18-25, 2010b. POLAKOVIC, M., BRYJAK, J., Modelling of potato starch saccharification by an Aspergillusnigerglucoamylase, Biochem. Eng. J., v. 18, p. 57-63, 200
-  RIAZ, M., RASHID, M. H., SAWYER, L., AKHTAR, L., JAVED, M. R., NADEEM, H., WEAR, M., Physiochemical properties and kinetics of glucoamylase produced from deoxy-D-glucose resistant mutant of Aspergillusniger for soluble starch hydrolysis, Food Chem., v. 130, p. 24-30, 2012.
-  WANG, Q., WANG, X., WANG, X., MA, H., Glucoamylase production from food waste by Aspergillusniger under submerged fermentation, Proc.Biochem., v. 43, p. 280-286, 2008.
FONSECA, R. R.; DANTAS, T. S. S.; SILVA, F. V. da; "SIMULATION AND CONTROL OF ENZYMATIC HYDROLYSIS REACTOR OF SOLUBLE POTATO STARCH BY ASPERGILLUS NIGER GLUCOAMYLASE FOR FERMENTATION PROCESS FEED", p. 12448-12455 . In: Anais do XX Congresso Brasileiro de Engenharia Química - COBEQ 2014 [= Blucher Chemical Engineering Proceedings, v.1, n.2].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2359-1757, DOI 10.5151/chemeng-cobeq2014-1429-19355-169472
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação