dezembro 2014 vol. 1 num. 4 - 11º Congresso Brasileiro de Pesquisa e Desenvolvimento em Design
Artigo - Open Access.
IT’S ALL ABOUT COMMUNICATION: Designing Learning Objects For An Entire University
This paper is about one of the most challenging issue a team faces when designing learning objects in large scale: professor-designer communication. Despite having a technically qualified and satisfied team, proper infrastructure and experience, for us both communication and the vision professors have about interacting and using technology in classroom are bottlenecks. Several time design tasks are delayed because we do not understand each other languages - and because we (designer) and them (professors) master very different domains, sometimes we cannot help them to improve their design visions. We will frame this paper on our experience, but we believe that it can be extended to every medium/large team designing and developing several learning objects at the same time.
Palavras-chave: Authoring Tools and Content Development, e-Learning Hardware and Software, Design Methodology.,
-  Ariga and Watanabe. 2008. Teaching materials to enhance the visual expression of Web pages for students not in art or design majors. Computers Andamp; Education, 51 (2), 815-828.
-  Committee on Science, Engineering and Public Policy. 2004. Facilitating interdisciplinary research. Washington: National Academic Press.
-  Crosier, J. K., Cobb, S., Wilson, J. R. 2002. Key lessons for the design and integration of virtual environments in secondary science. Computers Andamp; Education, 38, 77-94.
-  Hinostroza, J. E., Mellar, H. 2001. Pedagogy Embedded in Educational Software Design: Report of a Case Study. Computers Andamp; Education, 37 (1), 27-40.
-  Jones, I. 2008. Storyboarding: A method for bootstrapping the design of computer-based educational tasks. Computers Andamp; Education, 51 (3), 1353-1364.
-  Harris, J., Mishra, P., Andamp; Koehler, M. (2009). Teachers’ technological pedagogical content knowledge and learning activity types: Curriculum-based technology integration reframed. Journal of Research on Technology in Education, 41(4), 393-41
-  Rubens, W.; Emans, B.; Leinonen, T.; Skarmeta, A.G.; Simons, R.J. 2005. Design of web-based collaborative learning environments: translating the pedagogical learning principles to human computer interface. Computers Andamp; Education, 45 (3), 276–294.
-  Schön, D. A. 1983 The reflective practitioner. USA: Basic Books.
-  Siozos, P., Palaigeorgiou,, G., Triantafyllakos, Andamp; Despotakis, T. 200Computer based testing using "digital ink”: Participatory design of a TabletPC based assessment application for secondary education. Computers Andamp; Education, 52 (4), 2811-81
-  Squires, D. 1999. Usability and educational software design: special issue of interacting with computers. Interacting with computers, 11 (5), 463-466.
-  Triantafyllakos, G., Palaigeorgiou, G. Andamp; Tsoukalas, I. A. 20 Designing educational software with students through collaborative design games: The We!DesignAndamp;Play framework. Computers Andamp; Education, 56 (1), 227-242.
-  UFRGS. 2012-a. Pelo segundo ano consecutivo, UFRGS é avaliada como a melhor universidade do Brasil. Avaiable at http://www.ufrgs.br/ufrgs/noticias/pelo-segundo-ano-consecutivo-ufrgs-e-avaliada-como-melhor-universidade-do-brasil
-  UFRGS. 2012-b. UFRGS em números 2012. Avaiable at http://www.ufrgs.br/ufrgs/a-ufrgs/ufrgs-em-numeros.
-  Winters, N., Andamp; Mor, Y. 2008. IDR: A participatory methodology for interdisciplinary design in technology enhanced learning. Computers Andamp; Education, 50, 579-600.
-  Zaharias, P. Andamp; Poylymenakou, A. 2009. Developing a Usability Evaluation Method for e-Learning Applications: Beyond Functional Usability. International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, 25 (1), 75-98.
Perry, Gabriela Trindade; Bock, Marlise Santos; Carneiro, Mára Lúcia Fernandes; "IT’S ALL ABOUT COMMUNICATION: Designing Learning Objects For An
Entire University", p. 1692-1703 . In: Anais do 11º Congresso Brasileiro de Pesquisa e Desenvolvimento em Design [= Blucher Design Proceedings, v. 1, n. 4].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2318-6968, DOI 10.5151/designpro-ped-00081
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação