Dezembro 2014 vol. 1 num. 8 - XVIII Conference of the Iberoamerican Society of Digital Graphics - SIGraDi: Design in Freedom
Article - Open Access.
Explorando o diagrama de bolhas
This paper presents an interactive bubble diagram developed to support design exploration. The proposed diagram consists of multiple goal-ori- ented agents, whose interaction with the user stimulates the analysis and exploration of new spatial patterns. Until now, there are two versions implemented. The first was developed combining scripting language and a graphical editor of algorithms embedded in modeling software. The second was developed with event-driven programming techniques emphasizing functions to amplify the interaction between user and agents. Finally, as the result of this exploratory stage of the research, we propose new paths of development for the next versions of the diagram.
Palavras-chave: architectural design, bubble diagram, graph, interaction,
-  Berkel, B. V., Andamp; Bos, C. (1999). Move. Netherland: Goose Press. Emmons, P. (2006, Set.). Embodying networks: bubble diagrams and the image of modern organicism. Journal of Architecture, 11(4), p.441-46
-  Friedman. Y. (1980). Towards a Scientific Architecture. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press.
-  Garcia, M. (2010). The Diagrams of Architecture. Chichester, John Wiley Andamp; Son.
-  Hua, H., Andamp; JIA, T. Floating Bubbles: An agent-based system for layout planning. Anais do 15º congresso CAADRIA, 2010, p.175-183.
-  LE CORBUSIER.(2004) Precisões sobre o estado presente da arquitetura e do urbanismo. São Paulo: Cosac Andamp; Naify.
-  Lueder, C. (2012). Diagram Ecologies: Diagrams as Science and Game Board. Diagrams. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, v. 7352, 214–232.
-  Mitchell, W. J. (1977). Computer-aided Architectural Design. New York: Petrocelli Charter.
-  Ockman, J., Andamp; Sachs, A. (2012). Modernism Takes Command. In J. Ockman (Ed.) Architecture School: Three Centuries of Educating Architects in North America (pp. 120-159). Cambridge, The MIT Press.
-  Somol, R. E. (1999). Dummy Text or the Diagrammatic base of Contemporary Architecture. In P. Eisenman, Diagrams Diaries (pp. 6-25). New York, Universe Publishing.
-  Steadman, P. (1976). Graph-theoretic representation of architectural arrangement. In L. March (Ed.), The Architecture of Form (pp. 94-115). New York, Cambridge University Press.
-  Syp, Marc. (2010) Architecture: Realtime Physics for Space Planning. Resumo da proposta e vídeo. Disponível em: Andlt;http:// http:// vimeo.com/15563685Andgt;. Acesso em: abr. 2014.
-  Weinzapfel, G., Andamp; Negroponte, N. (1976). Architecture-by-yourself: an experiment with computer graphics for house design. Pro- ceedings of the 3rd annual conference on Computer graphics and interactive techniques, 74-78.
-  Woodburry, R. (2010). Elements of Parametric Design. Oxon: Routledge.
Veloso, Pedro Luís Alves; "Explorando o diagrama de bolhas", p. 115-119 . In: Proceedings of the XVIII Conference of the Iberoamerican Society of Digital Graphics: Design in Freedom [=Blucher Design Proceedings, v.1, n.8].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2318-6968, DOI 10.5151/despro-sigradi2014-0019
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação