outubro 2014 vol. 1 num. 1 - 13th International Symposium on Multiscale, Multifunctional and Functionally Graded Materials
Full Article - Open Access.
Effect of high temperature on the befavior of basalt extile reinforced refractory concrete under uniaxial tensile loading
The work in hand presents the preliminary results of an experimental investigation on the thermo-mechanical properties of a textile refractory composite reinforced with basalt fibers under tensile loading. The composites were produced as a laminate material using five basalt bi-directional fabric layers as reinforcement. A high alumina cement matrix was used in the matrix composition which was designed using the compressible packing method. A series of uniaxial tensile tests was performed under temperatures ranging from 25 to 1000ºC Thermogravimetry analysis were used to study the deterioration/phase changes as a function of the studied temperatures. Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) was used to study the damage process in the fiber-matrix interfaces after exposure to high temperatures.
Palavras-chave: thermo-mechanical properties, textile reinforced concrete, basalt fiber, high temperatures,
-  Mechtcherine V. Novel cement-based composites for the strengthening and repair of concrete structures. Review Article. Construction and Building Materials. 41 (2013) 365-373.
-  Soranakom C, Mobasher B. Geometrical and mechanical aspects of fabric bonding and pullout in cement composites. Materials and Structures. 42 (2009) 765-777.
-  Krüger M, Reinhardt HW. (2006) Chapter 6: Fire resistance. In: Report 36: Textile Reinforced Concrete - State-of-the-Art Report of RILEM Technical Committee 201-TRC. Ed: Wolfgang Brameshuber.
-  Silva FA, Butler M, Hempel S, Toledo RD, Mechtcherine V. Effects of elevated temperatures on the interface properties of carbon textile-reinforced concrete. Cement Andamp; Concrete Composites. 48 (2014) 26–3
-  Reinhardt HW. On the Biaxial Testing and Strength of Coated Fabrics. Experimental Mechanics. 16 (1976) 71-74.
-  De Larrard F. (1999)Concrete mixture proportioning: a scientific approach. London. EAndamp;FN SPON.
-  Sedran T. Rhéologie et rhéométrie des bétons: application aux bétons autonivelants. Doctoral dissertation. Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées. (1999) 484p.
-  Köckritz U, Offermann P, Jesse F, Curbach M. Influence of textile manufacturing technology on load bearing behavior of textile reinforced concrete. In: Proceedings of the 13th International Techtextile-Symposium. (2005).
-  Innocenti MDM, Cardoso FA, Akyioshi MM, Pandolfelli VC. Drying Stages during heating of high-alumina. Ultra-low-cement refractory castables. Journal of the American Ceramic Society. 86 (2003) 1146–1148.
Rambo, Dimas Alan Strauss; Silva, Flávio de Andrade; Toledo Filho, Romildo Dias; "Effect of high temperature on the befavior of basalt extile reinforced refractory concrete under uniaxial tensile loading", p. 86-89 . In: Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on Multiscale, Multifunctional and Functionally Graded Materials [=Blucher Material Science Proceedings, v.1, n.1].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2358-9337, DOI 10.5151/matsci-mmfgm-179-f
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação