Maio 2014 vol. 1 num. 2 - 6th Information Design International Conference
Full Article - Open Access.
Analysis of design of mobile applications with a focus on children and adolescents
The study described here analyzes and compares the visual components of applications for mobile phones with focus on teenagers in order to find out whether there are similarities and differences between these environments, how they occur and their frequency. The study is based on an analysis structure (framework) that describes interactive digital environments for children and adolescents proposed by Souto (2013). It was found, among other things, that there is a pattern on the information hierarchy of these applications. Such analysis showed to be relevant to understand the characteristics of the interface, the possibilities of designing an interface, understand the constraints, and how users can interact with such interactive environments.
Palavras-chave: ambientes digitais, crianças e adolescentes, design de aplicativos, design de interação, dispositivos móveis, digital environments,
-  BARNES, K., Marateo, R. and Ferris, S. 2007. Teaching and Learning with the Net Generation. Innovate. 3, (4). Andlt;http://www.innovateonline.info/index.php?view=articleAndamp;id=382Andgt;, 20/10/2012.
-  DRUIN, A. (Ed.) 2009. Mobile Technology for children: Designing for interaction and Learning. Burlington: Morgan Kauffman Series in Interactive Technologies.
-  OBLINGER, D. G. 2008. Growing up with Google What it Means to Education. Emerging technologies for learning. EDUCAUSE. Vol.
-  PORTAL BRASIL 2010.Educação Financeira para as crianças. Andlt;http://www.brasil.gov.br/sobre/economia/educacao-financeira/economia-para-criancasAndgt;, 28/05/2013.
-  TAPSCOTT, D. 2009. Grown up Digital: How the Net Generation is Changing You World. New York: McGraw-Hill.
-  SOUTO, V. T. 2013. A framework for designing interactive digital learning environments for young people. In Katherine Blashki and Pedro Isaias (Ed.) Emerging Research and Trends in Interactivity and the Human-Computer Interface. IGI Global.
Botelho, Vinícius de A.; Souto, Virgínia T.; "Analysis of design of mobile applications with a focus on children and adolescents", p. 1726-1730 . In: In Coutinho, Solange G.; Moura, Monica; Campello, Silvio Barreto; Cadena, Renata A.; Almeida, Swanne (orgs.). Proceedings of the 6th Information Design International Conference, 5th InfoDesign, 6th CONGIC [= Blucher Design Proceedings, num.2, vol.1].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2318-6968, ISBN: 978-85-212-0824-2
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação