setembro 2015 vol. 2 num. 1 - XXIII Simpósio Internacional de Engenharia Automotiva
Artigo Completo - Open Access.
AN INFLUENCE STUDY OF PARALLEL HYBRID VEHICLE PROPULSION SYSTEM CONFIGURATIONS
Eckert, Jony Javorski; Corrêa, Fernanda Cristina; Santiciolli, Fabio Mazzariol; Costa, Eduardo dos Santos; Dionísio, Heron José; Dedini, Franco Giuseppe;
The hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) became an alternative to reduce the fuel consumption. The HEV parallel configuration consists of two separated drive systems, such as the engine/powertrain system and an extra electric motors (EMs) system. The addition of an extra electrical power changes the engine operation point and consequently the fuel consumption. However, there are many ways to introduce this electrical power source as a secondary drive system. In this paper, two parallel HEV configurations are studied in a condition where the conventional engine/powertrain system, coupled to the vehicle front wheels, is the main power source and two different configurations of EMs drive system, coupled to the rear wheels, are auxiliary power sources. The first one consists of two in-wheel motors coupled directly to the vehicle rear wheels and the other one is an EM coupled to a differential system similar to the existent in the conventional vehicle powertrain. The aim of this paper is to simulate and compare the HEV behavior with the conventional vehicle behavior, both of them running in the Brazilian urban drive cycle NBR6601, evaluating differences in performance, fuel consumption and battery discharging when applicable.
-  CORRÊA, Fernanda C, ECKERT, Jony J, SILVA, Ludmila CA, SANTICIOLLI, Fabio Mazzarioll, DEDINI, Franco Giuseppe. Application of Fuzzy Logic for Power Management in Hybrid Vehicles. Mecánica Computacional. 2014;XXXIII(number 39 optimization and control).
-  DELKHOSH, Mojtaba, FOUMANI, Mahmoud Saadat, BOROUSHAKI, Mehrdad. Geometrical optimization of parallel infinitely variable transmission to decrease vehicle fuel consumption. Mechanics Based Design of Structures and Machines. 2014;42(4):483-501.
-  LI, Qi, CHEN, Weirong, LI, Yankun, LIU, Shukui, HUANG, Jin. Energy management strategy for fuel cell/battery/ultracapacitor hybrid vehicle based on fuzzy logic. International Journal of Electrical Power Andamp; Energy Systems. 2012;43(1):514-25.
-  RIPACCIOLI, Giulio, BERNARDINI, Daniele, DI CAIRANO, Stefano, BEMPORAD, Alberto, KOLMANOVSKY, IV, editors. A stochastic model predictive control approach for series hybrid electric vehicle power management. American Control Conference (ACC), 2010; 2010: IEEE.
-  DINÇMEN, Erkin, GÜVENÇ, Bilin Aksun. A control strategy for parallel hybrid electric vehicles based on extremum seeking. Vehicle System Dynamics. 2012;50(2):199-227.
-  PENNESTRÌ, Ettore, MARITI, Lorenzo, VALENTINI, Pier Paolo, MUCINO, Victor H. Efficiency evaluation of gearboxes for parallel hybrid vehicles: theory and applications. Mechanism and Machine Theory. 2012;49:157-7
-  GALLAGHER, Kelly Sims, MUEHLEGGER, Erich. Giving green to get green? Incentives and consumer adoption of hybrid vehicle technology. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management. 2011;61(1):1-15.
-  LEE, Wah Ching, TSANG, Kim Fung, CHI, Hao Ran, HUNG, Faan Hei, WU, Chung Kit, CHUI, Kwok Tai, et al. A High Fuel Consumption Efficiency Management Scheme for PHEVs Using an Adaptive Genetic Algorithm. Sensors. 2015;15(1):1245-51.
-  YAZDANI, A., SHAMEKHI, A. H., HOSSEINI, S. M. Modeling, performance simulation and controller design for a hybrid fuel cell electric vehicle. Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering. 2015;37(1):375-96.
-  EHSANI, Mehrdad, GAO, Yimin, EMADI, Ali. Modern electric, hybrid electric, and fuel cell vehicles: fundamentals, theory, and design. 2009.
-  SALMASI, Farzad Rajaei. Control strategies for hybrid electric vehicles: Evolution, classification, comparison, and future trends. Vehicular Technology, IEEE Transactions on. 2007;56(5):2393-404.
-  BAYINDIR, Kamil Çağatay, GÖZÜKÜÇÜK, Mehmet Ali, TEKE, Ahmet. A comprehensive overview of hybrid electric vehicle: Powertrain configurations, powertrain control techniques and electronic control units. Energy Conversion and Management. 2011;52(2):1305-13.
-  JALIL, Nashat, KHEIR, Naim A, SALMAN, Mutasim, editors. A rule-based energy management strategy for a series hybrid vehicle. American Control Conference, 1997 Proceedings of the 1997; 1997: IEEE.
-  LIN, Chan-Chiao, PENG, Huei, GRIZZLE, Jessy W, KANG, Jun-Mo. Power management strategy for a parallel hybrid electric truck. Control Systems Technology, IEEE Transactions on. 2003;11(6):839-49.
-  CIPEK, Mihael, PAVKOVIĆ, Danijel, PETRIĆ, Joško. A control-oriented simulation model of a power-split hybrid electric vehicle. Applied energy. 2013;101:121-33.
-  CORRÊA, Fernanda Cristina, ECKERT, Jony Javorski, SANTICIOLLI, Fabio Mazzariol, DEDINI, Franco Giuseppi. Implementation of heuristic control techniques in power management in hybrid vehicle parallel configuration. Brazilian International Congress of Mechanical Engineering - COBEM 2013.
-  ECKERT, Jony Javorski , CORRÊA, Fernanda Cristina, SANTICIOLLI, Fabio Mazzariol, COSTA, Eduardo dos Santos, DIONÍSIO, Heron José, DEDINI, Franco Giuseppe. Parallel Hybrid Vehicle Power Management Co-Simulation SAE Technical Paper; 2014.
-  COSTA, Eduardo Dos Santos, ECKERT, Jony Javorski , SANTICIOLLI, Fabio Mazzariol, DIONÍSIO, Heron José, CORRÊA, Fernanda Cristina, DEDINI, Franco Giuseppe. Computational and Experimental Analysis of Fuel Consumption of a Hybridized Vehicle SAE Technical Paper; 2014.
-  SILVA, Ludmila CA, ECKERT, Jony J, SANTICIOLLI, Fabio M, COSTA, Eduardo S, DEDINI, Franco G, CORREA, Fernanda C, editors. A study of battery power for a different electric vehicle propulsion system. Electrical Systems for Aircraft, Railway, Ship Propulsion and Road Vehicles (ESARS), 2015 International Conference on; 2015: IEEE.
-  ABNT, NBR 6601. Light road motor vehicles - Determination of hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, carbon dioxides and particulate matter in the exhaust gas. October2005.
-  ECKERT, Jony J, SANTICIOLLI, Fabio M, COSTA, Eduardo S, CORRÊA, Fernanda C, DIONÍSIO, Heron J, DEDINI, Franco G. Vehicle Gear Shifting Co-Simulation to Optimize Performance and Fuel Consumption in the Brazilian Standard Urban Driving Cycle. Blucher Engineering Proceedings. 2014;1(2):615-31.
-  ECKERT, Jony J, CORRÊA, Fernanda C, SANTICIOLLI, Fabio M, COSTA, Eduardo S, DIONÍSIO, Heron J, DEDINI, Franco G. Gear Shifting Strategies Co-simulations to Optimize Vehicle Performance and Fuel Consumption. Multibody Mechatronic Systems: Springer; 2015. p. 143-52.
-  GILLESPIE, Thomas D. Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics. 1st ed. Engineers SoA, editor. Warrendale, Pa., USA1992 february 1992. 495 p.
-  MILLIKEN,William F, MILLIKEN, Douglas L. Race car vehicle dynamics: Society of Automotive Engineers Warrendale; 1995.
-  NAUS, GJL, BEENAKKERS, MA, HUISMAN, RGM, VAN DE MOLENGRAFT, MJG, STEINBUCH, M. Robust control of a clutch system to prevent judder-induced driveline oscillations. Vehicle System Dynamics. 2010;48(11):1379-94.
-  KULKARNI, Manish, SHIM, Taehyun, ZHANG, Yi. Shift dynamics and control of dual-clutch transmissions. Mechanism and Machine Theory. 2007;42(2):168-82.
-  ECKERT, Jony Javorski , SANTICIOLLI, Fabio Mazzariol, COSTA, Eduardo dos Santos, DIONÍSIO, Heron José, DEDINI, Franco Giuseppe. Influence of the Clutch Model in the Vehicle Longitudinal Dynamics. Brazilian International Congress of Mechanical Engineering - COBEM 2013.
-  HAIM, Diego. Redução da inércia rotacional no projeto do trem de força. Grad diss, University of São Paulo. 2011.
-  GAO, Bingzhao, CHEN, Hong, HU, Yunfeng, SANADA, Kazushi. Nonlinear feedforward–feedback control of clutch-to-clutch shift technique. Vehicle System Dynamics. 2011;49(12):1895-911.
-  YIN, Xiaofeng, XUE, Dianlun, CAI, Yun, editors. Application of time-optimal strategy and fuzzy logic to the engine speed control during the gear-shifting process of AMT. Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, 2007 FSKD 2007 Fourth International Conference on; 2007: IEEE.
-  ZHAO, ZG, CHEN, HJ, ZHEN, ZX, YANG, YY. Optimal torque coordinating control of the launching with twin clutches simultaneously involved for dry dual-clutch transmission. Vehicle System Dynamics. 2014;52(6):776-801.
-  KAHLBAU, Sebastian, BESTLE, Dieter. Optimal Shift Control for Automatic Transmission#. Mechanics Based Design of Structures and Machines. 2013;41(3):259-73.
-  GM. Owner Manual Chevrolet Celta 2013. General Motors Brazil Ltda; 2013.
-  XI, Lu, XIANGYANG, Xu, YANFANG, Liu, editors. Simulation of Gear-shift algorithm for automatic transmission based on MATLAB. Software Engineering, 2009 WCSE''09 WRI World Congress on; 2009: IEEE.
-  SPANOS, PD, CASTILLO, DH, KOUGIOUMTZOGLOU, IA, TAPIA, RA. A nonlinear model for top fuel dragster dynamic performance assessment. Vehicle System Dynamics. 2012;50(2):281-97.
-  JAZAR, Reza N. Vehicle Dynamics. Theory and Applications Riverdale, NY: Springer Science+ Business Media. 2008.
-  WALTERMANN, Peter, editor Modelling and control of the longitudinal and lateral dynamics of a series hybrid vehicle. Control Applications, 1996, Proceedings of the 1996 IEEE International Conference on; 1996: IEEE.
-  JUNZHI, Zhang, YUTONG, Li, CHEN, Lv, YE, Yuan. New regenerative braking control strategy for rear-driven electrified minivans. Energy Conversion and Management. 2014;82:135-45.
-  LV, Chen, ZHANG, Junzhi, LI, Yutong, YUAN, Ye. Mechanism analysis and evaluation methodology of regenerative braking contribution to energy efficiency improvement of electrified vehicles. Energy Conversion and Management. 2015;92:469-82.
-  ZHANG, Junzhi, LV, Chen, GOU, Jinfang, KONG, Decong. Cooperative control of regenerative braking and hydraulic braking of an electrified passenger car. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering. 2012:0954407012441884.
-  FUHS, Allen. Hybrid Vehicles: and the Future of Personal Transportation: CRC Press; 2008.
-  LOPES, M, SERRANO, L, RIBEIRO, I, CASCÃO, P, PIRES, N, RAFAEL, S, et al. Emissions characterization from EURO 5 diesel/biodiesel passenger car operating under the new European driving cycle. Atmospheric Environment. 2014;84:339-48.
-  AL-HAMMOURI, Ahmad, LIBERATORE, Vincenzo, AL-OMARI, Huthaifa, AL-QUDAH, Zakaria, BRANICKY, Michael S, AGRAWAL, Deepak, editors. A co-simulation platform for actuator networks. Proceedings of the 5th international conference on embedded networked sensor systems; 2007: ACM.
-  BREZINA, Tomas, HADAS, Zdenek, VETISKA, Jan, editors. Using of Co-simulation ADAMS-SIMULINK for development of mechatronic systems. MECHATRONIKA, 2011 14th International Symposium; 2011: IEEE.
-  HINES, Ken, BORRIELLO, Gaetano, editors. Dynamic communication models in embedded system co-simulation. Proceedings of the 34th annual Design Automation Conference; 1997: ACM.
-  KIM, Namwook, CHA, Suk Won, PENG, Huei. Optimal equivalent fuel consumption for hybrid electric vehicles. Control Systems Technology, IEEE Transactions on. 2012;20(3):817-25.
-  MURPHEY, Yi Lu, PARK, Jungme, CHEN, ZhiHang, KUANG, Ming L, MASRUR, M Abul, PHILLIPS, Anthony M. Intelligent hybrid vehicle power control—Part I: Machine learning of optimal vehicle power. Vehicular Technology, IEEE Transactions on. 2012;61(8):3519-30.
-  ZHANG, Menyang, YANG, Yan, MI, Chunting Chris. Analytical approach for the power management of blended-mode plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. Vehicular Technology, IEEE Transactions on. 2012;61(4):1554-66.
Eckert, Jony Javorski; Corrêa, Fernanda Cristina; Santiciolli, Fabio Mazzariol; Costa, Eduardo dos Santos; Dionísio, Heron José; Dedini, Franco Giuseppe; "AN INFLUENCE STUDY OF PARALLEL HYBRID VEHICLE PROPULSION SYSTEM CONFIGURATIONS", p. 62-81 . In: In Anais do XXIII Simpósio Internacional de Engenharia Automotica - SIMEA 2014 [=Blucher Engineering Proceedings]. São Paulo: Blucher, 2015. .
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2357-7592, DOI 10.5151/engpro-simea2015-PAP130
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação