Maio 2014 vol. 1 num. 1 - 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics
Full Article - Open Access.
A CONCURRENT FUZZY NEURAL NETWORK APPROACH FOR A FUZZY GAUSSIAN NEURAL NETWORK
The aim of the paper is to introduce a concurrent fuzzy neural network approach, representing a winner-takes-all collection of fuzzy Gaussian modules. Our proposed model will be applied for the pattern classification. The fuzzy neural model consists of a set of M fuzzy neural networks, one for every class, each network having a single output. The output value corresponding to the k, k 1,M neural network is equal to 1 for those patterns belonging to the class k and 0 for the others patterns from the training set. After we have trained the M fuzzy neural networks, we shall save the weights in M files, in order to be used in the test stage of the respective networks. We have applied this model as a classifier, in a cascade having the following processing stages: the application of a pattern to the input of each of the M networks; computing the output of the respective network and then taking the maximum of those M outputs. The results of computer simulation will be given.
Palavras-chave: Concurrent neural network, Fuzzy Gaussian Neural Network, Face recognition, Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Discrete Cosine Transform (DCT).,
-  Anastassiou G. A., “Intelligent Systems: Approximation by Artificial Neural Networks”. Springer, 2009.
-  Cecconi F., Campenn M., Recurrent and Concurrent Neural Networks for Objects Recog-nition. Proceedings of the 24th IASTED international conference on Artificial intelligence and applications, 216-221, 2006.
-  Chen C. Y., Teng C. C., “Fuzzy Neural Network System in Model Reference Control Sys-tems”, Fuzzy Logic and Expert Systems Applications (ed. C.T. Leondes), Academic Press, San Diego-Toronto, 285-313, 1998.
-  Fuller R., “Introduction to Neuro- Fuzzy Systems”. Physica-Verlag, Heilderberg, 2000.
-  Neagoe V. E., Iatan I. F, “Concurrent Fuzzy Nonlinear Perceptron Modules for Face Rec-ognition”. Proceedings of the International Conference COMMUNICATIONS 2004, 269-274, 2004.
-  Neagoe V. E., Iatan I. F, “Face Recognition Using a Fuzzy-Gaussian Neural Network”. Proceedings of First IEEE International Conference on Cognitive Informatics, ICCI 2002, 361-368, 2002.
-  Neagoe V. E., Strugaru G., “A concurrent neural network model for pattern recognition in multispectral satellite imagery”. Proceedings of World Automation Congress, 1-6, 2008.
-  Neagoe V. E., Ropot A. D., “Concurrent self-organizing maps for pattern classification”. Proceedings of First IEEE International Conference on Cognitive Informatics, 304-312, 2002.
-  Tymoshchuk T., Kaszkurewicz E., “A winner-take-all circuit using neural networks as building blocks”. Neurocomputing 64, 375-396, 2005.
-  Wu Y., Zhang B., Lu J., Du K. L, “Fuzzy Logic and Neuro-fuzzy Systems: A Systemat-ic Introduction”. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems, 2 (2), 47-80, 2011.
Iatan, I. F.; "A CONCURRENT FUZZY NEURAL NETWORK APPROACH FOR A FUZZY GAUSSIAN NEURAL NETWORK", p. 3018-3025 . In: In Proceedings of the 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics [= Blucher Mechanical Engineering Proceedings, v. 1, n. 1].
São Paulo: Blucher,
ISSN 2358-0828, DOI 10.5151/meceng-wccm2012-19128
últimos 30 dias | último ano | desde a publicação